Chapter 10

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol on your service :)

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Next Day came... You woke up and found Chanyeol still sleeping on the couch beside your bed. You stood up trying not to make a noise but Chanyeol woke up and rubbed his eyes.

 

 

 

"Hae Dae!" Chanyeol said while running towards you. He grabbed your shoulders to assist you.

 

"Chanyeol I'm really fine. I can handle it. The doctor said I'll be fine right?" You said to Chanyeol while giggling because of his reaction.

 

"Shiro! Like I said I'm going to take care of you." Chanyeol said while pouting. You giggled and said.

 

"Aish~ Arraseo. Just don't pout again." You said.

 

"Wae? Don't I look cute while pouting.?" He asked while pouting his lips more. You burst out laughing.

 

 

"Yah!!" Chanyeol said.

 

"You looked like a fish when you do that!" You said while laughing. He made a face.

 

"HAHAHA~! Ottokhe?! My tummy hurts.." You said while rubbing your tummy.

 

 

"HAHA. Serves you right." He said while sticking his tongue out. You pouted.

 

 

"Aishh~ Move away I'm going to change clothes." You said pushing him.

 

 

"HERE." He said while throwing you your clothes.

 

"Tss~" You said as you catched the clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Minutes passed and you got out on the bathroom wearing this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Ne!!!" You said excitedly.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"I'M DISCHARGED!!!!!" You cheered happilly when you got out from the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

~ Chanyeol's POV ~

 

 

"I'm DISCHARGED!!!!!" She cheered like a child. I wish she'll stay bubbly and cheerful as time passes... ~End~

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

Short Chapie Eh?

 

Keke~ Mian guys!

 

School is getting nearer...

 

I'm saying sorry in advance cuz I know when school starts I can't possibly update anymore TT^TT