Chapter 08

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

She's dying...

 


 

 

 

After you faint, Without you knowing it... Chanyeol bringed you to a hospital near the area where you fainted.

 

 

---

 

 

 

~ Chanyeol's POV ~

 

 

I was so nervous about what happened to HaeDae. She's been unconcoius for almost 5 hours straight... I waited for her to wake up. I'm sitting beside her brushing her beautiful face with my hand. I traced her pretty sleeping face when I noticed something...

 

'Why did you became this thin?'

'Why are you so pale?'

'Are you not eating well?'

'What happened to your bubbly cheeks?'

'What happened to your pink lips that I've been dying to kiss until now?'

'I still like you HaeDae...'

 

 

~End~

 

 

I said those words into my mind when the doctor who checked her 5 hours ago came.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Anneyong." The doctor said while holding a pile of results on his hand.

 

"Anneyong." Chanyeol greeted back while standing up.

 

"Um, Can we talk for a minute?" The doctor asked with a serious tone.

 

Chanyeol glanced at you and nodded.

 

"Let's talk at my office." The doctor said while walking towards his office. Chanyeol followed him.

 

 

--

 

 

"Please sit down." The doctor said.

 

"Ne. Um, What are we going to talk about?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"HaeDae." The doctor said. Chanyeol forrowed his eyebrows and said.

 

"What about HaeDae?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Look at her test results." The doctor said while handing Chanyeol your health test results.

 

Chanyeol's eyes widend when he saw the word 'LEUKEMIA' on your record.

 

"Leukemia?" Chanyeol asked. 'No this is not real.' Chanyeol thought.

 

"Ne. HaeDae has been suffering this illness for almost 12 years." The doctor said.

 

"Bwoh?!" Chanyeol asked with a cracking voice. 'No, This is not real.Hae Dae is a healthy girl.' Chanyeol thought.

 

"How can she kept the pain inside her for almost 12 years?!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

"Mr. Park please calm down." The doctor said. Chanyeol sat down and calmed himself a bit.

 

"What's her stage?" Chanyeol asked as he bit his lower lips to prevent himself from crying.

 

"The Last stage." The doctor said.

 

"Bwoh?!" Chanyeol asked the doctor in disbelief as warm tears rolled on his cheeks.

 

"Mian." The doctor said. The doctor felt bad about her and Chanyeol yet he still keeps his emotions inside him.

 

"Please do anything to heal her." Chanyeol begged.

 

"We will try. But we can't promise that she'll live after the operation. The only thing we can do today is to pray." The doctor said.

 

"Operation? She's gonna do the operation?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Ne. Next week is her schedule." The doctor said. Chanyeol gulped.

 

"And, I called her parents they said they'll be landing next week before her operation starts." The doctor continued. He sat up and got ready to leaved but Chanyeol asked him.

 

"How long will she lived?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Today's her last month Mr.Park." The doctor said.

 

"Bwoh?!" Chanyeol said as more tears came out from his eyes.

 

"You should spend more time with your girlfriend. Sometimes happiness can make people stronger." The doctor said as he completely dissapeard and left.

 

 

 

"I'm not her boyfriend... But I wish I was." Chanyeol said as the doctor left.

 

 

 

 

---