Chapter 11

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

She's different...

 


 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

Sorry for not writing about Baekhyun on my new chapiess :) But this chapie is about our one and only BACON~!!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Byun Baekhyun's Side ~

 

 

 

Yuri and I have date I mean meeting today. We were in a Cafe Shop. I looked at her and admired her perfect face...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa~~~" She wined.

 

"Ne?" I asked.

 

"Let's buy coffee now!" She demanded. I nodded 'Yet her personality is different.' Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

"Ok, What's yours?" I asked.

 

"Capuccinnoooo~~" She said. Is smiled and walked to the counter.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Yuri was waiting for you to come when she saw your phone. She glanced at you and found you talking to the cashier. She took your phone and looked through it. She was reading your messages and looking at your photos. Her blood boiled when she saw HaeDae's pictures in your phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You thanked the cashier and walked to Yuri. Your eyes got 5x wider when you saw Yuri. She almost clicked the delete button but you caught her hand.

 

 

"Yah~ what are you doing?" You said as you took your phone.

 

"Wae? Is she that special to you?" Yuri shouted at me. She's making a scene.

 

"Yuri let's talk outside." You said while holding Yuri's wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You stopped in the park where no people are around.

 

 

 

"What you thought about that picture is wrong." I explained.

 

"Then wae? You know how much I hated that yet you still kept her ulgy pictures!" Yuri said. You felt a little mad when she said 'ugly' but you calmed yourself since HaeDae is no longer your girl and Yuri is.

 

"Mian. I'm gonna delete it later." You said.

 

"Delete it now." Yuri said while crossing her arms.

 

 

 

 

You took your phone out and slowly your thumb motioning to delete HaeDae's picture.

 

 

You stopped when it's already half inch before your could delete the pic when you remembered the memories behind the picture.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

 

4 months ago...

 

 

"Yah~~ Oppa! Let me win this time" HaeDae said while pouting her perfect lips that I used to kiss.

 

 

"No." I said while focusing on the game.

 

 

"Tss.. I gave up." She said while putting down the remote control.

 

 

I paused the game.

 

 

"HaeDae..." I said while back hugging her.

 

"What?" She said.

 

"Stop acting like you're mad at me..." I said.

 

"I'm not acting." she said as she turned to face me.

 

"Arraseo. I'll let you win this time." I said. Her face brightens up and she hugged me.

 

"Chinja?! Gomawo Baek Oppa^^" She said cutely. I ruffled her hair and we continued playing the game. She won. She cheered like she won a million won.

 

 

"YAY~~~" She said as she jumped up and down on the bed.

 

 

"Yah~ You just won because I let you." I said. "REMATCH!" I said.

 

 

"Anio!!" She said as she sticks her tongue out. I giggled.

 

"Arraseo. You won." I said.

 

"But you cheated." I continued. She gave me a 'confuse' look. I giggled. and kissed her forehead.

 

Her eyes widen and she paused. I glanced to her and giggled.

 

 

"That's your punishment." I said. She blinked.

 

 

 

 

 

~End~

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

I snapped out when Yuri cleared . I pressed the delete button. 'Are you sure you want to delete this?' I pressed yes.

 

 

"Are you happy now?" I said half-heartedly.

 

"Ne." She said as she linked her arms around me. I forecefully smiled.

 

 

 

'She's too different...' Baekhyun thought.