Chapter 09

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

He knows...

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Kang HaeDae's Side ~

 

 

You woke up. 'Where am I?' You asked yourself. You looked around. 'HOSPITAL?!' You thought. You panicked. 'How did I--?' Your thought was cut off when someone opened the door.

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol?" You asked. 'Oh my god.' You screamed in your head.

 

"You're awake?" He asked with a small smile on his face. You looked at him, his eyes are red and puffy. You gulped.

 

"How did I get here?" You asked. 'Please don't tell me you knew about me and my illness.' You thought.

 

"You don't remember? You fainted." He replied.

 

"Ohh." You said while forming your mouth in an ^O^ shape.

 

 

"By the way the doctor said that you'll be discharge tomorrow morning." Chanyeol said.

 

"Oh, Chinja?" You asked cheerfully. You smiled and he smiled back. 'Pabo, How could you smile when you only have 2 weeks left?' Chanyeol thought.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

The rain was pouring hard. You stared at the window for almost an hour. You felt weird because you knew that while you're staring at the window non-stop, Chanyeol is staring at you non-stop. Chanyeol, without noticing he suddenly pulled you in a hug. You widened your eyes. The next thing you felt is the rain is pouring lightly on your shoulders, 'Anio that's not rain it's Chanyeol's tears!!' You thought.

 

 

 

"Chanyeol..." You said while trying to break his hug but he tightend it more.

 

"Let's just stay like this for a moment." He said between his light sobs.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Minutes passed and Chanyeol breaked the hug. You looked at him with a shocked face.

 

 

"Why did you hug me?" You asked. He looked at you and his eyes became teary again. You panicked and said.

 

"Do you maybe--" You said but he cutted you off.

 

"Ne... I know about you dying." He said with his light sobbing.

 

"How can you keep this pain inside you for almost 12 years HaeDae-ah...?" Chanyeol asked while sobbing.

 

 

"Mian...I just don't want you to worry." You said while hugging him.

 

 

"It's okay... But promise me from now on..." He said.

 

"Let me take care of you." Chanyeol said. Your tears fell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne." You said while hugging Chanyeol tight. He hugged you back.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

UWAAA~ I really want Chanyeol and HaeDae to be together but this fanfic is about HaeDae(YOU) and Baekhyun :( But Baekhyun's my bias in EXO. :) But I want Baekhyun to end up with Chanyeol :)) Keke ~ BaekYeol Couple Hwaiting~!!