Chapter 03

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

Probably...

"Probably my last month of being a college student"

 


 

 

" I can honestly say you've been on my mind
Since I woke up today, up today"

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next Morning came... You woke up with swollen eyes, and as usual PALE skin. But you got more paler than usual. You washed up and changed into your clothes since you have class today.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to life
And I don't mind"

 

 

 

 

You fixed yourself and put some lipgloss on your used-to-be pink lips. After you finished fixing yourself you are about to go out when you spotted a picture. You smiled as tears came out on your eyes. "Baekhyun..." You cried out. Flashbacks of happy memories played in your mind again. You cried until you realized that your still going to school. You wiped your tears and headed to the kitchen. You ate your breakfast and taked a cab to school.

 

 

"I guess this will be my last month of being a college student." You whispered to yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

You arrived to your school. You found Chanyeol waving at you. You smiled at him and waved back.

 

"Anneyong!" Chanyeol greeted. While smiling with his super-white teeth.

 

"Anneyong." You said softly. This is not the usual you. You used to be bubbly and a happy girl but today, you can't even smile sincerly.

 

"What's with the long face?" He asked. He touched your cheeks.

 

"Hmm... No more bubbly cheeks?" He asked.

 

'Oh no, Am I really thin?' You thought.

 

 

"I'm in a diet." You said but you lied.

 

"Oh, Okay." He said. "Um, Have you seen Baekhyun?" He asked.

 

You froze as you heard the name BAEKHYUN. "Aniya, I don't know where is he." You said coldly.

 

"Hmm... Then let's go together." He said. He grabbed your arm

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You arrived at your now to be classrooom and sat on the vacant seat. You were listening to a song when you saw Baekhyun, and he's with a girl. Your whole world collapsed as you saw him and your eyes met. But when he stared at you, It was no longer the eyes of Baekhyun who is full of care,love, and happiness. Today you saw the different Baekhyun, his eyes full of anger, and his stare became cold. He rolled his eyes and smiled at the girl with him.

 

 

 

---