Chapter 04

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

He's Happy

"He's happy, I'm happy."


 

 

 

 

This is Kim Yuri.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat with the girl. You can see Baekhyun's eyes full of happiness when he looked at her. You smiled and said.

 

 

"I'm happy that he's happy." You whispered to yourself. Chanyeol who seats behind you noticed it.

 

 

 

 

 

~ Chanyeol's POV ~

 

 

Huh? Why is Baekhyun going to sit with another girl? Did HaeDae and Baekhyun broke up? It's getting fishy here. =.=

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

The class starts and After an hour of discussions your headache attacks you again you held out the pain. The bell rang for snack time. You got up and headed out. 'It's time for my medicine.' You said to your mind. You ran but Chanyeol caught you.

 

 

"Yah!" He said as he held your wrist. You tried to get out of his grip but his hands are so strong.

 

"What happened between you and Baekhyun?"

"Why is he with another girl?"

"Did you two broke up?" He asked you 3 questions without giving you a chance to answer.

 

 

"Don't touch me!" You said you accidentally pushed Chanyeols hand. You wanted to say sorry but your headache is attacking you and you need to drink medicine before you could faint. You headed to the comfort room. You grabbed your medicine and drink your water. After a couple of minutes the pain got away. You headed out and you saw Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

"He's happy." You whispered to yourself as you watched Baekhyun wrapping his arms around Yuri's hips.

 

"I should be happy for him." You said. Warm tears rolled on your cheeks.

 

 

"I wish your love last until the future." You whispered as you wiped your tears and headed to your next class. But without you noticing someone has been watching you crying.

 

 

"So they did broke up." The person whispered at himself.

 

"That Baekhyun, he didn't even said to me." The guy said as he walked towards Baekhyun.

 

 

 

"Hey !" The guy called.

 

"Hey Chanyeol!" Baekhyun greeted back.

 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Chanyeol asked. Yuri saw Chanyeol and greeted. "Anneyong Chanyeollie!" Yuri greeted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes on Yuri and glanced at Baekhyun. "I mean ALONE." Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Settings: School's Garden

 

 

"Did you and HaeDae broke up?" Chanyeol straightforwardly said to Baekhyun.

 

"Ne." Baekhyun said coldly.

 

"Baek, Why? You two love each other." Chanyeol said.

 

"We were so young back then, I fell inlove with Yuri. It's better to end my relationship with her than to cheat on her." Baekhyun said. "And about what you said that We love each other? It's  already LOVED." Baekhyun said and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

~ Chanyeol's POV ~

 

 

What happened to the Baekhyun I know? Did Yuri made him change that much?! I can't believe he's like that. He's my bestfriend but I won't let him hurt HaeDae. I let him confess to Hae Dae because he's my bestfriend. He even begged me to just keep my feelings for HaeDae because he like her. And as I promised I let him be HaeDae's boyfriend. But now that he broked HaeDae's heart. He's going to pay for this. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

----