Chapter 07

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

 

Pain

"It's getting worst."

 


 

 

 

 

 

One week later...

 

 

You decided to visit your doctor. You washed up and changed.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You changed into this.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Settings: Hospital

 

 

You knocked on your doctor's office.

 

 

"Come in." He said. You opened the door and bowed.

 

"Anneyong." You greeted.

 

"Oh, Ms. Kang why are you here?" The doctor asked.

 

"Um, I just wanted to know why I'm experiencing this..." You said.

 

"Sit down please." He said. You sat down and asked him.

 

 

"Why is my body became so weak. I can't even stand properly. And..." You said while showing him your bruised hands.

 

 

"I get bruised easily. and my weight keeps decreasing." You said.

 

 

"Your leukemia did spread on your body that's why your experiencing that kind of illness." The doctor explained. You gulped but you stayed calm.

 

"What are the other symptoms that I'm going to experience?" You asked.

 

"Um, In Leukemia your going to experience Fever and night sweats, Headaches, Brusing or bleeding easily, Bone or joint pain, A swollen or painful belly, Swollen armpit,necks, or groin, Getting a lot of infections, Feeling tired or weak, and lastly losing weight." The doctor said.

 

 

"Um, is my leukemia really that worst?" You asked.

 

"Ne, According to our examination your leukemia is in the last stage. So I hope you'll be ready of the possible symotoms your going to experience day by day." The doctor said. You stood up and bowed.

 

"Ne, I'll better get going." You said and walked out. As you closed the the door tears came out on your eyes. You wiped your tears and hopped on your bike. You were riding on your bike when you lost your balance and fell. You felt pain in your head, it hurts than the usual. You tried to stand up but you didn't succeed and you ended up falling on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

~ Chanyeol's POV ~

 

 

I was walking to get some fresh air when I spotted a girl falling from her bike. I look closely to her, She seemed so familiar. I saw her trying to stand up but she fell down, I saw her face and it's HaeDae. I ran to her and helped her. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HaeDae!!" Chanyeol said with a pinicked voice.

 

 

"Gwenchana?" Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Kang HaeDae's POV ~

 

 

I fell down on the ground when someone helped me.

 

"HaeDae!!" The guy said. His voice sounds familiar.

 

"Gwenchana?" The guy said while shaking you.

 

You tried to open your eyes but your sight became blurry and the next thing you knew, You Fainted.

 

~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

Long time no update ! :))

Mian :)

Sorry if I'm a irresponsible Author :'(

 

-Sobs-