Chapter 01

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

"24th of August"

I'm sick?

 


 

 

 

 

~ Kang HaeDae's Side ~

 

 

You woke up early than usual. You got off to bed and washed up. After you washed up you changed into your casual clothes since you're going to the mall to buy ingredients.

 


 

 

 

You changed to this.

 


 

 

 

 

You looked at your reflexion to the mirror. Your face looks so pale than usual. You applied a little lipgloss since your pinky lips turned into pale as white. After you fixed yourself you grabbed your bag and phone and left your apartment. You walked to the bus stop since it's not that far from your apartment. While walking you felt a little dizzy, But you just ignored it. You sat on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive, minutes passed and the bus came. You stood up but you fell, your knees became weak and your head hurts like hell. Before you could stand up again you faint.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You woke up and found yourself lying on a small bed. You looked up observed where you are.

 

 

"Oh, You woke up?" A girl asked you. You can see she's a nurse since because of her outfit.

 

"Why am I here?" You asked.

 

"You don't remember anything? Someone said you faint while waiting the bus to arrive." She said.

 

"Oh." You said.

 

"Are your parents here?" The nurse asked.

 

"No, They're in America." You replied.

 

"No relatives?" She asked.

 

"I don't know. Why are you asking this to me?" You asked. you raised an eyebrow. Suddenly a doctor came in.

 

"Ms. Kang?" The doctor said.

 

"Ne?" You asked. "Can I go home now?" You asked.

 

"Not now... We need to examine you." The doctor said. Your eyes widen.

 

"Bwoh?!" You asked in confusion.

 

"According to your health record you have illness." The doctor said looking through your medical record.

 

"Illness?" You asked. 'What illness is he talking about?' You thought.

 

"You have leukemia." He straightforwardly said to you. Your eyes widen.

 

"Leukemia?" You asked in confusion. "I don't have leukemia, I'm just weak that's why I usually got headaches and others." You defended.

 

"You have leukemia and we need to examine you to know what stage your illness is now." The doctor said.

 

"But.. I have a date tonight." You said.

 

"It won't take long. This examination is so important. I already contacted your parents and they said to me to examine you." The doctor said. "It's still early so no need to worry." The doctor said.

 

"Fine." You said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After they examine you, you waited outside. After an hour the nurse told you to come in. You bowed and seated on the chair. You got nervous. The doctor's face looked so serious.

 

 

"According to our examination, Your leukemia is getting worst." The doctor blurted out.

 

"Eh?" You asked, you didn't believe him. You don't want to believe him. He handed you the test results and tears came out on your eyes.

 

"How... Long I can live?" You asked.

 

"We cannot know, but your leukemia is now in the worst stage. According to our past patients who has leukemia, they only lived until they reached the fourth stage. They die within a month." The doctor said. You cried.

 

"Can't this be cured?" You asked. Hoping that you'll be healed.

 

"I don't know... But we should try... But only 30 percent out of a hundred can survive this operation."The doctor explained.

 

"I'll try..." You said.

 

"Are you sure?... when are we going to do the operation." The doctor asked.

 

"A week before I reached a month." You replied. He sighed.

 

"It won't be easy Ms. Kang." The doctor said.

 

"Just... Let's just try..." You said.

 

"Arraseo. Then see you on that day then..." The doctor said.

 

"Here's the list of your medicines. Take it 3x a day. But drink that medicine when headache attacks you." He said pointing at the name of the medicine.

 

"Ok. Where can I buy this?" You asked.

 

"It's still available in our hospital's Pharmacy. Just give them that list and they'll give you what you need." The doctor said.

 

"Arraseo." You said and leaved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

After you buyed your medicine you taked a cab to go to your apartment. You sighed. You remembered about the ingredients. You haven't got a chance to buy it. You arrived at your apartment and payed the driver. You got in and texted Baekhyun.

 

 

[TEXT]

 

To: Baekhyunie<3

From: HaeDae<3

 

Baek, Um... about our date. I changed the location. Let's eat at the chinese restaurant instead on eating at my apartment.

 

 

 

----