Rock paper scissors

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hansol grumbles for the millionth time. Damn you. Damn you, Joshua. No hyung for you anymore. He grumbles again when Joshua lifts his girlfriend, Jia in the air and kissed her cheek making Jia laugh. That laugh. That laugh is for me. Damn you again Joshua.    He didn't meet Jia the whole day yesterday and today at school. During lunch time, she went off with her music committee to celebrate something and after school, they told him she went to the mall with Joshua. He was so upset but he decided that maybe, she just have things to do and she didn't have the time to tell him. He didn't even care that she went out with Joshua instead of him. But now, he could already see himself cutting Joshua's hands and blind his eyes after seeing them hugging like something is going to separate them.    "You know you're going to melt both of them into thin air if you keep burning holes on them like that." Jihoon casually says as he dance near Hansol. He was dancing along with Hansol to Chris Brown's when Hansol stopped the moment Jia and Joshua walked in, with Joshua's hands on her waist and she was smiling so bright that it could practically pull anyone to her like a magnet.   The younger guy scoffs, if he could, he would start with Joshua. "It's like I'm not even here." Jihoon laughs, oh this jealous kid. Hansol knew Joshua only loves Jia as her younger sister but he insisted on getting jealous. He shakes his head, pats the jealous boy on his shoulder and continue his dance, silently looking at the oblivious two through the mirrors. Just what are they doing?   "Let's play rock paper scissors! If you lose you'll get a flick!" Joshua recommends with a wide grin. Jia narrows her eyes, "That's not fair, Soo! You have long and strong fingers!" She childishly screams. "Oh come on!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter