Pictures

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"J, why are we at the mall? I'm supposed to go to practice! We have Seventeen TV today!" Hansol screamed -more like shrieked -, having a panic-attack. Jia chuckled at his frightened face. "Don't worry, Hanhan. Noona called them and they let me 'borrow' you today." She winked at the younger boy.

The time is running out. She didn't even notice the time passed. She only have a week left with her boyfriend. For the past week, she had gone to the ice cream parlor with Hansol every evening after school. She often spend her time in the practice room until late night, just sitting there and keep her gaze on Hansol when he's dancing with the crews. She even took lots of their pictures together and videos of Hansol dancing.

Hansol never questioned her actions though. Delighted, even. When he dance, he would wink across the room to Jia, luring her into his endless love and at the same time, making the guilt fastening to eat her from the inside. She hated herself.

The younger boy glared, rather jokingly to her. She wouldn't stop calling him Hanhan and call herself as noona no matter how many times he objected. "Come on, Han. I want to watch Star Trek!" Jia squealed, ignoring his glare and pull him along to the cinema counter to purchase the tickets. Hansol sighed, damn him for loving her too much and damn her for being too darn cute with her glowing smile.

 

In the movie, Jia wouldn't stop screaming, in shock everyti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter