Quiet

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji, what are you going to do now? Are you seriously not going to tell Hansol? I mean, he deserves to know." Jisoo combed his fingers through the girl's hair. "I don't know. I want to tell him but I don't want to. Do you get me, Soo?" Jia look at the older guy.

"I do, I do but, still. You need to tell him." Jisoo stated making Jia groaned in frustration. He's been repeating that since the past 30 minutes. You're not helping here..

"If I tell him, he'll go nuts and if I don't tell him, he's going to think that I hate him. Both way will break his heart and I don't want to do that. COME ON, SOO! UNDERSTAND ME HERE!" She shook Jisoo's body furiously.

"Okay okay. Sheesh woman. I get you okay!" He dusted his clothes and Jia rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's go. The show will start in 20 and you, my 'lovely' Jisoo, can't be late."

 

 

"Hansol!" Jia squealed, ran to the dancing boy and give him a backhug. Hansol chuckled. His girlfriend is so cute sometimes.

"Well, you're almost late. Which is like the first time." A voice with a weird but familiar accent spoke from behind her. She turned. Junhui!

She pulled away from Hansol and jumped into Junhui's arms, pouting "Jun, I'm hungry~ Can you cook something for me, please?~"

Hansol frowned, "Hey hey. Hands off. No hugging other guys in front of me. And! No aegyo, Miss Song." He chided and Junhui laughed, walking away to the kitchen.

"Song Jia,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter