Award

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hansol examines the box in his hands. It's from abroad. Quickly unwrapping the whole thing, a wide smile spreads on his face and he starts to claps his hands happily. 

"What are you doing, hyung?" Samuel asks Hansol, weirded out and shrieks when Hansol suddenly throws his hands around him. "IT'S THE NEWEST ALBUM OF EMINEM! GOD, YOU KNOW HOW I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY THEM BUT NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO!" He jumps up and down, bringing the boy into his bliss.

After a whole hour of fanboying over the album, he finally takes his time to look at the box carefully. Finding nothing, he looks over the albums; the lyrics, names of writers, singers, productions etc. He stopped at one name; Jay Song. Searching up at the net, he only found the lists of songs the person made, no pictures. Shrugging, he puts the cd into the player.

 

 

Seungcheol walks in with the manager. They both were smiling so big that it could ripped. The manager grins, "Guys, you're invited to the Annual Music Awards and are nominated as the best rookie!" 

2 seconds. 5 seconds. 10 seconds.

And then, screams. Happy screams. Seventeen runs around the huge practice room, cheering their group's name over and over again. At one point, one of them even slammed their head on the mirrors.

 

 

Exo piles in two separate luxurious looking vans. Their clothes were deep blue and gray. Along with accessories here and there. In all, they simply make people wonder how someone could look so good just by sitting still. Zitao spins his phone in between his thumb and forefinger, "Is meimei there yet?" 

Kris looks up from his book, probably a novel, "She said she just landed and she'll go straight to the venue from the airport." He fixes his fake glasses and went back to reading. Zitao nods, not even caring that the older guy might not see his nod.

Yixing crouches down to tie hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter