Fights and goodbye

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jia noona?" Jia turns around and see Samuel looking at her with a confused look while holding his milk towards his lips. She smile, "Hi Sammy." She speaks in English, grinning but her grin falter as the boy looks at her in disgust. "What's wrong?" She asks.   "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you kissed Joshua and Hansol got back crying his eyes out. What do you think?" Samuel sarcastically remarks. She looks down on her feet. "Samuel, what are you saying?" Joshua appears. Samuel rolls his eyes.   One by one, the members went out of their rooms except for Hansol. All with wide smiles except for Seungkwan and Soonyoung who had seen the 'scene'. Noticing the tense atmosphere, they keep quiet.    "Watch your mouth, Samuel. You don't know anything." Joshua tells him with a force in his voice that practically shows he's older and the little boy shouldn't say anything stupid.    "Of course I have to watch my mouth. At least I know that I'm not supposed to kiss my brother's girlfriend. I know everything, Joshua! Hansol was crying all night, you heard him! You were in the same room but what did you do? Nothing! You did nothing to explain! He told me how you hugged this girl and kissed her!" Samuel points his finger towards Jia. "I always thought that you guys were just close, so I didn't really care but after yesterday, after yesterday, I've lost respect on the both of you!" He cries out loud. Joshua holds his anger inside to not get the best of him.   The members look at each other. Understanding only few of the words but couldn't make out what they were saying. Jihoon look at the three in worry as his English is one of the best despite born Korean. He understand what they said. He was afraid that something bad would happen. So afraid.   Samuel turns his head sharply to Jia, "You! I can't even call you noona anymore. How dare you? Why didn't I notice it before? You never cared when one of us hugged, kissed or do anything that's a little bit more than necessary to you. I thought, 'oh okay, she's cool' but no! You were taking advantages towards us! You're a cheap."    Jia's lips trembles uncontrollably. Her face wet with fresh tears. Her knees gives in and she falls on on the floor. None of what the boy said was the truth but it still hurt. It hurts.    Joshua and Jihoon couldn't even help her. They stays stoned on their spot. Dongjin couldn't take it anymore, he run to Jia's side and cups her face. He wipes her tears and hugs her close. "Yah. Stop talking in English.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter