Showcase

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both of them exchanges glances. One weirded out and one amused. It has been 5 minutes. 5 minutes of him sitting in front of her and 5 minutes of her trying to figure out who the hell this gorgeous tall giant in front of her. 

Jia sighs, "Do I know you?" She folds her arms on top of the table and raise her brows to the guy. 

"Apparently, you don't. But, I know of you." With an amused smirk, the guy, whose named Kris, copies her position. Grumbling, she props her hand on her chin. "And why is that that you know me?"

Kris, again, copies her, "Well, let's just say a little myths creature told me about you, quite a lot. You look even better in real life than in pictures." He pulls a strain of her teal-dyed hair and chuckles.

"Look, Kris, I'm positive I've never seen you before and I don't know who you are. So, don't waste my time and tell me what do you want from me?"

Jia gives him a glare and Kris returns with  a smug smile.

"I'm here for your boyfriend." 

She furrows her brows, "Boyfriend? Why do you need- oh! Are you his brother that is supposed to be picking him up?" A bright smile immediately plastered on her face as she claps her hands together.

Kris nods with a grin. He's about to opens his mouth when Yixing pops out of who-knows-where and yells, "Gege~!!" out loud with his Chinese accent and the older guy replies with a wide smile, "Yixing!"

"You're here already? Why didn't you call?" Yixing lightly wraps his arms around his gege, still speaking in Chinese. "I called you yesterday, Xing. You forgot huh?" Kris pats the younger's head, smiling.

Sheepishly grinning, the younger rubs his neck, "Hehe yeah....." 

"Forgetful Xing." 

Jia, whose forgotten that she's even there, clears loudly, "Ahem. Guys.... I don't understand Chinese that much so if you please...uh." 

Kris grins and Yixing wraps his arms around her, "Sorry babe, got carried away. Anyway, I'm going in 2 days....." He pouts and peck her nose. "So, we're going to cut classes tomorrow and spend time together with Kris gege! No objection!"

The girl could only nod as her face reddens at the sudden contact in front of the guy she just met; Kris.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter