Last

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hansol leans on the counter, "Say, have you gotten a new boyfriend?" 

Jia raises her brows before continuing making more drinks, "I had."

His face fell and he reaches out to graps her hand, "Who? Are you still with that guy?" She pulls her hand back. "It doesn't matter who." She turns to the sink. "You don't need to know."

He narrows his eyes and quickly puts on a pout as she turns around to face him again. "Of course it matters. Tell me who that guy is." 

Jia nearly laugh. He looks like a puppy. A grown up puppy, if that makes sense. "He's a unicorn." With a sly smile, she walks out of the kitchen and place the tray of drinks in the middle of the living room.

Hansol blinks. Unicorn? The myth? Shaking his head, he follows her. "Be serious, J."

She froze on her spot. J.. J.. J!! He calls me J! 

A smirk flashes on his face, Bingo! Striding towards her, he pulls her arms and face her. "Tell me, do you still love me?" He leans in. 

Snapping out of her trance, she backs away a little bit. "What?" She asks with a disbelief look and he nearly scoff. "Oh come on. It's a simple question. Do you still or do you not love me now?"

God, what is wrong with this child? 

"Do you, or do you not?" Hansol connects their forehead together with a smile. The girl looked away and a small, a very tiny nod almost missed his eye sights. He grins and let her go. Bouncing on the couch, he sips the hot chocolate prepared.

Jia blinks. What...the heck...just happened? Did I just got an indirect rejection? A pair of hands pulls her down on the floor and she blinks again. "Yes?" 

Dongjin rubs his eyes. "Noona, I smelled chocolate." She ruffles his bed hair with a smile, "Yeah, I made hot chocolates. I'll get it for you. Go wash your face." The sleepy boy gets up and sways his way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter