Jay Song

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Meimei, wait here okay. We're coming back in less than half an hour." Each of Exo walks pass her and gives her a kiss, whether on the head, forehead or her cheeks, making her face burns. She weren't even that close with half of them to begin with and now they're kissing her.

"Stay in your seat!" She nods to Kyungsoo as he grabs her face and kiss her hair.

"Don't talk to anyone." Minseok ruffles her hair as he gives her a soft hug, including a kiss on the forehead and she grins, "I can't promise that."

Chen, or Jongdae gives her a big smile, "Focus on me while we're on stage. Oh and don't drool, sweetie." Smooching on her cheek, he walks away laughing. She wipes the remaining saliva on her face with a huff, Troll.

Averting her eyes to her right side, she sees some female idols eyeing her. Probably thinking where the heck did the girl comes from to be so lucky. 

She looks to her left side just to see Seventeen getting up from their seats. She fidgets with her fingers and looks at her phone instead. A sigh released.

 

 

Exo performed and after that, Seventeen. Jia had to keep her thoughts to herself. How proud she is towards Seventeen. They did exactly what she told them to. They debuted with such power that makes people can't help but to fall for them. I mean, she couldn't exactly cheers for Seventeen in front of Exo. She didn't tell anyone about their relationship. If she cheers too much, people will notice and they will starts asking. And then she would have to explain all of it from the beginning and it's a whole lot of process. It's too tiring.

"The best rookie of the year goes to.........SEVENTEEN! Give it up for them guys!" The MCs enthusiastically claps their hands and Seventeen stands up from their seats. They shakes hands with everyone they can and that's including Exo and the only girl at the table. She couldn't even look at them. She only shakes their hands while keeping her head down.

Seungcheol takes the microphone, "We want to thank everyone who had voted. The fans who has been supporting us. Our company, friends and those who simply enjoy watching our performance. This award means so much."

Samuel buries his face into Mingyu's body whose crying oh not so adorably. Dongjin furiously wipes his tears that keeps falling and hides behind Seokmin who has his face glues to the floor. Chan and Hansol hugs, patting each others back. 

Jia wipes her tears silently and smile softly as Junhui takes the microphone from Seungcheol. He starts talking in Mandarin. In the speech he said the easy words, the easy words that he knew the girl would understand, considering that he had teached her those few words because he calls her like that a lot. "To our meimei, our Jia meimei, I know you're somewhere in this room. We want to thank you for everything. We love you." A tear falls from his eyes.

Wonwoo's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter