Hurt

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She looks around the fields. The soccer team from another school is playing on the theirs. One guy look up at her and give her a smile. She returns the favor. For a moment, she stares the player running here and there, trying to give a shot on the ball. 

Her phone rings and she picks it up, "Hello." Heavy breaths fills her ear. "Hello?"

Suddenly, the breaths turns into groans. Groans of pain. She looks at the caller's name, "Hello? Xing, you there? Are you okay?" She panics after few seconds when he still didn't answer her. "Xing gege, come on. Don't do this to me. Are you okay? Did you got hurt?"

Yixing groans as he tries to turns his body around on the cold floor, "Jia....my waist..." Jia immediately slings her bag and pulls her books in her arms, "Got it! Don't move! Don't you dare move! I'll be right there! Wait, where are you?!" She speeds her pace.

"Dance room... Room 0218.. Hurry.." He press end call and lies down flat, hoping the pain would subside.

 

After buying a painkiller at a store in the college ground, Jia runs along the hallway, not even minding her knee-long skirt  flies up to her thigh. Her bag slings on her shoulder, books messily placed in one hand with a plastic bag containing the painkillers and her phone on her ears holds by the other hand. 

"Hello? Ambulance? I need you at Canada Music Academy right away! My friend can't move! Room 0218 at the dance building! Hurry please!"

 

Yixing was checked by the doctors earlier. The doctors told him to take a rest for 2 days for the sweeling on his waist to gone down. Jia can't say how thankful she is. They even got escorted home by the hospital to not let the hurt guy move.

 

Jia narrows her eyes, "I told you to not dance non-stop! Why are you so stubborn? You waist got hurt almost every week in this month! We have to present the work in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter