Ice cream

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The bell rings.

A boy from class 2-2A sprang up from his seat, slammed the door opened and run all the way to the gate, screaming "HOME HOME HOME BED OHMYGOD FOOD!" before the teacher could even say 'dismiss'. They laughed.

That. boy. is. weird. He would be all Mr. Sunshine in the morning, then shut down when the teacher's teaching and automatically jump from his seat when the bell rings. Weird, really. Everyone wonder how that kind of person could dance so well.

"Goodbye, Jia~" "See you tomorrow, Jia!" "Jia! We'll practice Exo's Angel tomorrow  in class okay? See ya!" Jia waved all her friends goodbye, smiling.

She gather her things and put them in her bag pack. Making sure nothing left, she walked out of the classroom, finding her Hansol leaning on the wall. "Vernon.", she breathed. Her boyfriend looks so.....foreign and she likes it. It gives off a different vibe.

Hansol looked up and grinned, "Hey J. Missed me?" He said with a hoarse voice, like he had just ran all the way upstairs (which was true), tilting his head. She swear she could squeal out loud but hey, this is her boyfriend here.

She smiled and the smile fell immediately, "No."

The latter gasped jokingly, "Ouch. I can't believe you didn't... I even fell asleep and dreamt of you- oops!" His eyes widened. Man that came out wrong.. "Vernon! You fell asleep in class?!" Jia smacked his arm. Busted. "Yeah.. but only for 2 minutes!" he defended and Jia glared at him.

Hansol pulled her close and cutely gives a peck on her chin. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter