Skinship

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xing, he got hurt but he went on stage anyway. That little unicorn is so stubborn -.-

Was going to write more for this chapter but I feel like it would be too long cause I added looooots of things in this instead of the original sketch of it I wrote so hah

omg the haze here is so bad we can't even go out sad me is sad but on the bright side, SCHOOL IS STOPPED FOR A FEW DAYS WOOHOOO

Ahem, sorry. Lol carried away a bit. Anyway, enjoy :)

    "Hey, what time are you coming tomorrow? Considering that your flight is early.." He mutters the last words causing the packing girl to look up. She sighs.   "About at 6am. Come on. We've talked about this. I'm going and you're not going to hold me back. You can't anyway." She shrugs her shoulder and the guy, who is lying flat on her bed, sits up straight, "You've talked. I didn't."   Jia opens a drawer and arranges her stuff in the huge luggage, "I can't stay and you know that, Soo. Besides, you can start focusing on practice more. You haven't really gone to practices because of me. Everything will be back to normal okay. Well, I hope it will. Sorry, Soo..." Jia looks away. Guilt climbing onto Joshua and he immediately scrambles to the girl.   Joshua kneels beside her, "It was my idea. No, please. Don't cry.. It was my idea, not yours. You were only depending on me. Please, don't. Don't cry, Ji." He embraces the girl. Jia's lips trembles as fresh hot tears flows down her cheeks. She had been trying so hard not to cry since earlier evening when the 'incident' occurred.   He rubs her back and kiss her hair constantly.          Dongjin yawns, rubbing his eyes, neck, arms, everywhere. Aish stupid doorbell! "Who is it?" No answer.   Great. If it's a kidnapper, I might just falls asleep again. Lightly cheering sarcastically at his own thoughts, he stands in front of the door. Just staring at the door knob. Before he could turn around, a soft voice echoes through the door. A voice of his favorite noona.   "NOONA!" Eyes wide with a big smile on Dongjin's face as he swings the door open. Jia grins, "Good morning, my little sweetheart." She ruffles his hair and the boy hugs her tightly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter