Confused Yet?

When Ace Wu Came To Life

Listen to: Ige Museun Iliya by B1A4

“Kris, Ace, Airport, You, Me, Kakashi, the Baroness, Shamo, what the actual—“

Arianna struggled to get the words out and failed miserably in assessing the current situation she’s in.

“Yeah. You and I, Ace, Airport, Arianna, The Baroness, Kakashi, Shamo, yes the actual—“

“Don’t say it. Okay. I don’t know why this is happening. This must be a dream.” Arianna shook her head furiously trying to wake up.

“Look, this isn’t a dream Arianna. This is all real.” Kris said in a deep voice. She was supposed to be spazzing right now because her frickin bias is in front of her talking to her and saying her name.

But she can’t do all of that. She’s still isn’t sure that all of this is real.

“But y-you’re talking to me! And wait is that alpaca talking to me? Wait I gave that alpaca to you. Wait is it a talking toy? Wait, are you even real?” Arianna piched Kris’ cheeks and she gasped.

 

He is real.

This is happening.

Ace the alpaca is talking, what’s going on?!!

 

“Look, Arianna, Can I explain all of this to you when we get to my house, it’s much easier if we discuss things over at my place.” Kris took Arianna’s hand and placed it in his.

“Okay.” She said softly.

 

The ride was short and painful. The silence was killing them and Arianna couldn’t even look at her bias, nonetheless the talking alpaca.

They reached Kris’ apartment and all of them went up the stairs.

 

Kris opened the door and let Arianna inside. She was still quiet. She removed her shoes.

“No, don’t remove your shoes, it’s okay.” Kris remarked. He took out Ace from his backpack and let the little toy roam freely. Arianna stayed quiet.

“No, I’ll get your floors dirty.” Arianna shyly said. She thought that it was one of the worst things she could do to her bias, dirty up his floors.

“No, it’s okay. I’m going to vacuum later anyways.” Kris tried to reason. Arianna let out a sigh of defeat and stood in the middle of the living room.

 

“Take a seat. Would you like anything?” Kris asked from the kitchen. Ace was still running around the room, singing MAMA.

“Uhmm, water- water’s fine.” She stuttered out. She still has a lot on her mind.

“You should ask daddy to cook you something! You’ve been a little thin since the last time I saw you.” Ace shrieked, surprising the already confused girl.

“Ace, don’t shout. And be nice to her, she is your mom after all.” Kris reminded his son.

“No, it’s okay. I’m alright. I’ve been eating well Ace. Thanks anyway Kris.”

“You sure mom?”

“Yes. Yes I am.” She Ace’s synthetic fur. She was warming up a bit but still so confused.

Kris came back from the kitchen carrying a tray of snacks and the girl’s water.

“Eat a little Arianna.” Kris offered an Oreo to her, she took it and nibbled it like a little mouse.

“So, can you explain? Everything?” Arianna looked at Kris.

Kris bit his lower lip.

 

Wow, she’s asking me to explain everything. Even I still don’t understand what the hell is going on.

 

“So it started at the airport. You gave him to me, I thanked you, me and Ace went home, me and the guys celebrated my birthday, I was about to sleep, but then the weirdest incident happened.” Kris spoke rapidly in Mandarin.

“So, what happened? Did you spill something magical on the stuffed animal?” Arianna asked sarcastically in Mandarin, enjoying Kris’ side she had never seen before. All nervous and worked up.

“No mom, I came to life.” Ace proudly answered. The two humans looked inquisitively at the little squishy being.

“How does this “coming to life” actually happen?”

“Well, it happens when someone names me. All toys are like that.”

“And how on earth did you know that.”

“I’m not allowed to tell you, I’m sorry.” Ace looked down.

“Okay then. But how did you find me?” Arianna asked Kris.

“I wanted to find out who you were, even before Ace came to life. I thought I should’ve thanked you properly and treated you better at the airport. Thanks anyways.”

“But Ace came to life. And?”

“He was asking for you and I had decided I should go look for you.”

“Okay. So that explains the SMtown add.” Arianna huffed out.

 

Oh, right. I asked for ahjussi Soo-man’s help.

Yeah. I, I mean, we, were kind of desperate.”

“Why?” Arianna asked another question.

“Well—“

“I wanted a family! My mom, dad, and me!”

“Well, okay.” Arianna thought all of the explaining was enough.

“So?” Kris looked at Arianna with soft eyes.

“So what?” Arianna asked back.

“Would you be my mom?” Ace joined in.

“Of course I’ll be. You’re my son from the moment I bought you. All of this isn’t really making sense but it adds to the spice of my life. And I got to meet my bias!” Arianna answered but suddenly covered .

“Wait, I did not just say that aloud.”

“Yes you did. And it’s okay. You don’t really have to be my wife to be Ace’s mom though, but if you want to—“Kris had a wide smile on.

“Nope. It’s cool. It’s all cool.”

“So you’re going to live with us now?” Ace questioned. Arianna’s eyes widened.

“No. No I’m not. I have a house and a family. But I’m going to move out. Any vacancies in this building Kris?”

“The one next door.” He smirked.

“We’ll be neighbors then. See you tomorrow kiddo. I’m moving in tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow babe.” Kris joked. She blushed.

“I was talking to my son.”

“Our son.”

“Okay. Just because you’re my bias, doesn’t mean that I have to be a good wife to you.”

“It’s alright, I understand. Friends?” Kris took out his hand for her to shake.

“Friends.” She shook his hand and electricity shot up her body. She ignored it.

“So, see you tomorrow mommy?” Ace tugged on Arianna’s sleeve.

“Yes my son. See you tomorrow.” She planted a kiss on the stuffy’s forehead.

“How ‘bout a kiss for the daddy?” Kris made a kissy-face at her.

“No to the daddy. This mommy doesn’t like daddy too much after today.” She put on a disgusted face.

“Aww, alright. Goodnight mommy.” Kris blew a kiss.

“So the two of you are going to call me mommy?”

“Yep. And you two have to call me daddy.” Kris smirked.

“Okay, goodnight daddy. Take care of my son.” Arianna waved.

“Okay, you sure you don’t want me to drive you home?”

“I can manage. And by the way, Ace’s name too short. How about Horace as his real name? Ace is the nickname?” She asked Kris.

“Eww, Horace? What is this, the 70s?”

“NO, it’s a pretty name. He’s my son too, right squishy?” She pet his head.

“Ohhh, Horace! And Squishy! Two interesting names in one night. I like my mom!” Ace excitedly said as he hugged Arianna’s leg.

“Looks like he agrees.”

“Fine, fine. Horace it is. Horace Kwon-Wu.”

“And by the way Kris,”

“What is it?”

“Do I get the two tickets to SMtown live in Seoul?” Her eyes twinkled.

“Yeah sure. For the record, I FOUND YOU. But this counts as turning yourself in.”

“Okay, thanks for the info! Bye Daddy! Bye Squishy!”

“Bye Mommy!” The two guys replied.

She went out the door. All of them were feeling relieved.

But then suddenly, Arianna knocked on the door again.

Kris opened it for her.

“By the way Kris, Ace has a sister. She’s a cat, her name is Ling. That’s all bye!”

Arianna slammed the door, ran down the stairs and went home.

I’m still not clear of the situation right now but at least we found her.

See you tomorrow Mommy.

And wait, my DAUGHTER??!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hoped you enjoyed this short update!

And yes, Ling the kitty cat is now part of the Kwon-Wu Family.

Leave comments please, I'm not forcing you to but I just want to hear your voices (not literally).

Tell me what you think about this chapter and I'll see you next time.

BTW here's the hot cosplayer guy named Shamo (mistaken as Kris in the previous chapter)

He's cute isn't he? <3