Finding out

When Ace Wu Came To Life

Chapter 16- Fixing

Listen to: Akdong Musician’s Give Love

“You’re kidding right?!” Suho shouts with eyes wide, rivaling D.O’s unsurprised stare.

“Nope. Okay, this isn’t a sick joke, I’ll explain if Kris is here to help me.” Arianna shudders.

--

Arianna was chewing on the inside of her cheek as she logged on to Skype. The room was silent except for a few breathing sounds but the tension was unbelievable. Ace, who was placed on her right side had leaned in to her thigh. She sighed.

Kris Wu is online.

 

Arianna moused over to the call button beside Kris’ thumbnail, but as if he read her mind,

Kris Wu is calling.

Answer   Decline

 

She clicked on answer and a smiling Kris popped up on the screen.

“Hey Babe! Hi squish!” He excitedly waved at the two existing figures on his phone screen.

“Hello Kris.” Arianna smiled faintly and poked her son, cueing him to say something.

“Hi Daddy!” Ace waved back with an expression nothing short of joy. But a few seconds later, his happy disposition had faded. “I did a thing. A wrong thing.”

“What are you talking about squish?” Kris asked, craning his neck closer to his phone camera.

“Hi Wufan.” Suho suddenly appeared from behind his girlfriend’s back.

“Oh hi Joonmyeon.” Kris smiled again. “Wait, Joonmyeon?!! Ahri, what—“

“They know. I don’t know how to explain this to them as well. I figured you would have something to answer to them but I just don’t know what to do anymore. So here I am.”

“Hmm. Well, it was my birthday, she gave the toy to me, it was alive, I didn’t know, she didn’t know. Then I went to Sooman fanboying over BAP, I found her, I fell in love, and now we’re here. Any questions?” Kris smiled forcefully, hoping that Suho might get the sitch with minimal detail.

“I got it. If only I could make the other members get this too. I believe you. It’s myself that I can’t believe that I believe in you.” Suho sighed. The girl and the stuffed alpaca sighed along with him.

“Well, magic?” Kris raises an eyebrow.

“Magic. Now, let’s talk about your son’s bad thing.”

--

“Okay, so we’ll deal with this like grown-ups. Arianna stays, Ace Wu stays, the cat stays, Kris and I are paying for the light fixture that costs like a few thousand dollars—“

“Suho, I can help pay for that actually. I am Ace’s mother.” Arianna tried to reason.

“And Wufan is Ace’s father and I’m his uncle.” He smiled at the little alpaca. “And you nincompoops are the rest of the family. No questions.”

“Alrighty then.” Xiumin nodded. “But let us get to know the little guy first.”

“Well, for starters, I’m Ace. Horace K. Wu. I’m an alpaca as you can see. I came to life on Daddy’s birthday. I’m about two but I can kick anybody’s around here better than anyone else. I hope that you can take care of me, my sis, and my mommy.”

“Aww you’re so cute!” Chanyeol approaches his side and picks him up. “Say, are you a prankster?”

“I am, a bit. But I try to stay out of trouble most of the time.”

“Yeah, most of the time.” Suho pouts feigning annoyance. Ace shoots him a death glare instead.

“Okay kids, now we get the rest of the day of. So, let’s watch a movie.” Luhan shouts.

“We can hear you clearly Han. No need to shout.” Xiumin says to him. “Ace, you could pick the movie.” He points to the massive stack of dvd’s by the tv.

“Let’s watch this!” Ace throws the dvd to Sehun, who successfully catches it.

“Oh shoot, Insidious? Isn’t this like, super rated, and scary as hell?”

“I know that’s why we should watch it uncle Sehun.” Ace says excitedly.

“Oh well, my nephew’s the new boss around here it seems.”

“By the way, kids, don’t get too scared. My mom loves horror movies.”

“I wish I could say the same thing.” Tao says as his skin pales.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello! i haven't updated in a while huh? I'm glad that you all are still sticking around. I'm actually typing this up from my phone as I'm in the hospital (again). Ugh, pregancy . Anyways, I enjoyed writing this chap ven though this was super short. Will try to update in the following days. I love you guys!