Hatsune Miku is my Mom??!

When Ace Wu Came To Life

 

Listen to: LOVE Girl by CNBlue

The next morning, Kris woke up next to his stuffed alpaca, Ace as the hangover took a toll on his head. He shot up and his sandy blonde hair. He looked to his side and the alpaca seems to be breathing?

“No, it was all a dream! It was all a crazy, wild, ridiculous dream!” Kris slapped himself upon remembering the encounter with Ace last night

“Daddy! Stop screaming it’s seven in the friggin morning yeech!” Ace spoke in his normally squeaky, small tone.

“Ahhhh Ace is alive! You-you’re alive.” Kris stuttered as he pointed to the toy.

“Damn right I am Dad, now please, leave me in peace. Stop screaming your head off.”

“I should really lay off the booze next time.” Kris was still thinking it wasn’t real, Ace was just a toy, he, I mean it, shouldn’t be alive.

“Daddy, okay since you’re really confused right now, I’ll introduce myself.”

“O-okay.” Kris couldn’t believe it, a stuffed alpaca was standing up before him and clearing its throat, if it even has a throat.

“I am Ace Wu, son of Kris—“

“Wait wait wait wait, who said you were my son?” Kris asked in horror.

“How dare you deny your own son?!” Ace spoke in a way deeper tone, even deeper than Chanyeol’s to start with, he was like a Greek god convicting a sinner, his stature was very alike to that manner.

“Okay, continue then my son.” Kris was unfazed but realized his own mistake. He had called Ace his son. He would be lying if he denied it. But he didn’t think this would turn out.

“I am Ace Wu, son of Kris Wu. I was manufactured on May 14, 2012 in Beijing China and I was shipped to a department store a few months ago. All of the other alpaca toys sold like crazy, but alas, I was the last alpaca on the shelf. Not until, she came in.”

“Who is she?” Kris hoped it was the girl who gave Ace to him. So this mumbo-jumbo would end.

“I’m not sure, but she looks like a living anime character. I didn’t quite catch her name, Alianna? Adrianna? Something like that. But her last name was Kwon.”

“Kwon? As in the Korean surname Kwon?”

“Yes daddy, she did look Korean, or was it Japanese? Nope. Definitely Korean daddy!” Ace shot his little paw up, he’s one step closer into finding Arianna. And Kris was too. At first Kris wanted to know because he wanted to thank her properly for Ace. It’s just a whole new ball game now.

“I’ll try to find that Kwon girl. Anything you want Ace? I’m going out.”

“No, everything’s fine for now daddy. I don’t need to eat, though I really enjoy it.”

“You eat?”

“No but I like seeing people eat. My favorite is when Mommy eats roasted duck.”

“You saw her?”

“Yes but wasn’t conscious that time. I only kept memories of what I saw until I came alive yesterday and I know now how to interact.”

“Wait you saw her?”

“Yes Daddy. She’s really pretty. The one who bought me, was she my mom?”

“Is she the same person who gave you to me?”

“Yes but how---“

“Then she is, now take one of my iPhones, as you can see I have two, ‘coz I’m a pimp like that, and you know how to use a phone. Right?”

“Yes. I’m an awesome talking stuffed animal. Of course I know how to use a phone, especially an overpriced mediocre phone like an iPhone.

“Now you’re starting to sound like your old man. Wait, what? Aish! Wu Yi Fan, get a grip of yourself. He’s not your son.”

“I heard that.”

“Kidding, kidding.”

“Okay, now, I’m going to call you in the next, thirty minutes and describe your mom to me.”

“What are you going to do? Daddy I wanna come.”

“No. Ace you stay here. I’m finding your mom, whoever she is. And I’m going to give you back to her.”

“But, will I see you again?”

“No.”

“Daddy doesn’t like me? When I was lifeless, you had a lot of fun with me. You were even proud of me. Now that I’m alive, you don’t even want to call me your son. If only I could cry right now daddy.”

“Wait, you don’t cry?”

No, I don’t have tear ducts. I’m just a stuffed animal okay? An unlucky, ugly, and unwanted stuffed animal.”

“No you’re not Ace, you’re the most precious stuffed animal there’s ever been.”

“Then why don’t you want me?”

“I’m just afraid I won’t be a good dad to you. Your mom would do a better job. Daddy is really busy so I’m really sorry I can’t take care of you.”

“Really? Then I’m sorry. You’re the best daddy ever.” Ace hugged Kris’ leg. Kris smiled in return and held him up.

“Now, daddy’s going to a police station and find your mom. I’m going to an artist to sketch your mom. We’ll find her soon.”

“Thanks daddy.”

“Now, make daddy proud. I’ll be out okay? Exactly thirty minutes.”

“Yes. Bye Daddy Kris.”

“Bye son.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the police station:

“Could I see a sketch artist please?” Kris asked the front desk.

“Sure, the only one available today is Mr. Kim. If you could kindly walk down the hall a few steps, he’s in the first room to the right.”

“Gomawo.” Kris bowed to the kind man at the front desk of the police station and walked down a long hall before turning right.

Kim Sunggyu - Sketch Artist

Kris read the plaque on the door. This must be the place. He thought.

He knocked on the door and someone opened it. The man with hamster-like eyes looked like he is in his late 20s to early 30s.

“Anyeonghasaeyo.” Kris bowed. “I’m Kris and I’m looking for someone, can you help me?”

“Boy, I’m a sketch artist, not a detective.”

“Oh sorry, I just want you to draw someone for me.”

“Again, I’m not an artist, I’m a SKETCH ARTIST.”

“I know, wait do you mind if I call someone first?”

“Sure sir. I’ll get my stuff.” The sketch artist went out of the room and Kris called Ace’s phone.

“Ace, it’s daddy. Now, be a good boy and describe mommy to me okay? I’ll put you on speaker and Mr. Kim will draw whatever you say.” Kris said to Ace.

“Wow! Mr. Kim is an artist? Can he draw me a big fire truck with sundae on top and unicorns and sprinkles?” Ace asked enthusiastically.

“Ace, stay focused, you want to see your mom right? Now be a good alpaca and do what daddy and Mr. Kim say for the next hour okay?”

“Yes daddy.” Kris put Ace on speaker and Mr. Kim went inside the room.

“Do you mind if someone else describes the person for me? He’s on the phone.”

“Sure, but it wouldn’t make my job easier.” Kris put his phone on the desk in fron of him as Mr. Kim drew on another table.

“Okay Ace, describe the girl you saw.” Kris said aloud.

“Okay daddy.”

“Daddy? She’s your daughter?” Mr. Kim said to Kris. Wait did he just say Ace is a girl?

“I heard that and I’m a boy!” Ace shrieked through the phone.

“Ace, behave! Yes Mr. Kim, he’s a boy.”

“a boy who hasn’t gone through puberty yet.” Mr. Kim teased.

“Why you----“

“Ace, please?” Kris said to Ace.

“Yes daddy.” Ace cleared his throat. “The girl had electric blue hair tied up into two long pigtails and a rounded face that ended in a point. She had slightly chubby cheeks and she was very fair.”

“Go on.” Mr. Kim urged. Ace followed.

“She also had very wide eyes and a small pointy nose. She had thin lips.”

“And?” Mr. Kim asked again.

“She was wearing a collared sleeveless top but wearing long armbands which seemed to have a few shiny things and buttons and it reached from her upper arm, ending at her hands. She was wearing a slightly metallic and futuristic outfit. She was wearing a short skirt with blue t and black knee high socks with matching black shoes.”

“That’s it?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Yes sir. That’s all.”

“Okay give me a few minutes to color the drawing and I’ll give it to your father.” Mr. Kim went out of the room and colored the drawing somewhere else. Kris didn’t even get a glimpse. After about ten minutes, Mr. Kim showed Kris the drawing.

 

“But this is an anime character!! Ace, you described Hatsune Miku to the artist! Ace, if you think this is a little game—“

“Daddy! It’s what she really looked like. I think she was only dressing up like her.”

“Well that’s what your son describe to me.” Mr. Kim said with asmirk.

“Listen ahjussi--”

“I’m only 23.”

“Really? Oh I thought you were thirty-one or something.”

“Why you little--“

“Listen. This girl, I really need to find her. Can you make this drawing, more, human? And make her look like a Kwon girl?”

“A Kwon? Oh a Korean girl with the surname Kwon. I’ll try sir.”

Mr. Kim went out of the room once again and returned within thirty minutes, Ace was still on hold and Kris was playing Angry Birds. Kris quickly exited the game and put Ace out of hold.

“Here you go. This is the best I could do. I ran the station’s database on Kwon girls and made the drawing more human. This is what I got.” Mr. Kim gave the paper to Kris. Kris looked at the smiling girl on the picture. Mr. Kim is really good.

“Okay Ace, I’ll take a picture of what Mr. Kim drew and I’ll send it to you. Tell me if it looks like her.”

“Okay daddy.” Ace hung up and Kris took a picture and sent it to Ace. Seconds later Ace called again. Kris put him on speaker.

“Daddy! It’s her! It’s mom!!! It’s her! Ahhhhh!” Ace pulled off an ear-splitting scream and Kris calmed him down.

“Easy Ace. Okay, daddy’s going to find your mom alright? Okay. Be a good boy and stay inside the house. Keep it locked and no matter what happens, stay inside.”

“Yes daddy. Good luck with finding mommy. I love you.”

“Love you too kid.” And with that Kris hung up. Maybe he’d get used to Ace being his son, of course, he wouldn’t be much of a father to him and that’s what he feared most.

“So, you must’ve been one heck of a ladies man.” Mr. Kim said while wiggling his eyebrows. He gave Kris the drawing.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, you must have had a lot of ladies taken to bed.”

“A-Aniya! It’s not that, it’s just that I found this kid on the street and he couldn’t remember anything. So I named him Ace and I told him I’d be his dad for a little while. All he could remember was what his mother looked like.”

“If I were you, I’d find his mom fast. He seemed so excited. And the girl, she’s really pretty. And you’re quite handsome yourself, your name? ” Mr. Kim said to Kris while patting his back

“Kris. Kris Wu. I already know you. Thanks Mr. Kim.”

“Call me Sunggyu from now on, and if you need any help, I’m here for you and your little girl, I mean boy.” Sunggyu said as he escorted Kris out of the station.

“Thanks again Sunggyu.” Kris waved goodbye and went inside his car.

Now, who are you Miss Kwon? Where are you? You're Ace's mom and Ace needs you now.