Chapter 10

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stretched my arms out as i slowly woke up. I opened my eyes and looked at the empty side of my bed where Min Jung usually slept. My eyes went wide and i jumped out of bed. I ripped the door to my room open and relief flushed over me as i saw Min Jung sitting in the couch, playing with my laptop. I leaned and the wall and breathed out in relief.

 

"You okay?" I opened my eyes and she was looking at me worried.

I smiled at her. "Yeah. I was just scared, i woke up and you weren't in the bed with me".

She smiled as she walked over to me. "Well, unlike someone i don't sleep until 12 pm".

"Huh? 12 pm?" I looked at the clock on the wall. "Damn... i slept this late? Why didn't you wake me up?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. I pecked her on the forehead.

"I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful sleeping".

"Next time, wake me, okay? I ruffled her hair and walked over to my laptop. I peeked at the screen. "What were you doing?" I sat down in the couch as she sat down next to me and sighed at the laptop.

"I... tried to find out your password the other day because i was bored and now i tried again, but i don't know what it is".

I leaned over the table and typed in the password for her. "There you go. The password is Pinkfashionista".

"Pinkfashionista?" She turned to the laptop and started searching. I peeked at the screen and saw she typed in G-Dragon. 

I smiled. "Why are you searching up things about me?"

"I want to learn more about you when you're at work so i have something to do. Oh, what's this? Shindong's girlfriend has you as her wallpaper on her phone?"

"Really?!" I looked at the screen and read the article. I looked at her and smiled. "You should upgrade your wallpaper on your phone too".

"To who? Shindong?" She smiled teasingly at me.

I stuck my tounge out at her. "No, silly. You and me, give me your phone and i'll take the picture". She handed me her phone. I saw my reflection on her phone. "But wait a minute or two. My hair is a mess and i should change first".

She looked down and first now she noticed i was only wearing a pair of jogging pants. She quickly turned her head away, blushing. "I'll wait".

I smirked and kissed her cheek before walking into my room.

 

Min Jung P.O.V

 

As Jiyong was changing, i decided to look up more things about him. One of the headlines caught my attention. 

 

Big Bang's leader G-Dragon and his girlfriend was involved in car accident 

 

Should i click on it or not? I wasn't sure if i wanted to read about the car accident just yet, it was obviously a painful memory for me and Jiyong and i didn't want to be reminded of it anymore. I wanted to move on, but maybe the only way to move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter