Chapter 9

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- 3  days later -

 

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned as i put my hand on the nightstand and turned the alarm off, burying my head into the pillow. "You have to get up" I heard a sweet voice say. I looked up from the pillow and opened my eyes. Min Jung was lying on the other side, looking at me.

I pouted. "But i don't wannaaa! I wanna stay here in this bed with you all day" I moved over to her side and wrapped my arms around her as i kissed the top of her head.

She put her hand on my cheek and smiled. "Big Bang needs their leader to come back. I've kept you long enough for myself, haven't i? They need you too".

I sighed. "Fine, i'll go" I sat up in the bed, running my hand through my messy hair as i looked down at Min Jung. "How about a morning kiss first?" She giggled and nodded. I leaned over her body and brushed some hair out of her face as i kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as i put my hands on her waist. The kiss lasted for a few minutes and it would have lasted longer, hadn't she pulled away.

"Work work work" She smiled teasingly at me.

"Fine, this time i will really go" I got up from the bed and smirked at her. "But one day we're gonna spend the whole day in bed" I walked into the bathroom and showered and got dressed.

 

I parked my car and walked into the YG building, bowing to the staff as i made my way to the practice room where Big Bang would be. I opened the door and all four of them looked up at me and smiled as i made my way over to them. 

 

"Hey, Jiyong. How are you feeling?" Seunghyun asked.

"Fine" I smiled at them.

"We were just talking about you" Daesung said. "Is it... true that you have a new girlfriend?"

"Heh? N-n-new girlfriend?"

"It's not that we're against it, if you're dating again... we're happy for you, Jiyong" Seunghyun smiled at me. 

"Is it serious?" Taeyang asked.

"Eh... i guess you can say that? But... what exactly... i mean, how did you find out i have a... girlfriend?"

"That silly grin you constantly have on your face, you're always texting someone and the fact that you've gotten used to that... Min Jung is dead..." Seunghyun looked down. "I loved Min Jung and i'm sure wherever she is, she is happy for you".

"Yeah..."

 

Was it okay to let them think i have a new girlfriend? Or should i just tell them the truth? But if i did, they would probably put me in a mental hospital. Seungri knows, but he's no help. They would probably put him in the mental hospital as well. No, this needs to stay a secret between me and Seungri for Min Jung's sake. She can't know what really happened to her.

 

The door to the practice room opened and we all shot our heads up to see who it was. Chaerin was standing there and she was crying really badly. The rest of 2NE1 came inside shortly after. Chaerin ran up to me.

 

"Is it true?!" She shouted at me through her tears.

"I-is what true?" 

"I heard from Minzy that heard from Taeyang that you have a girlfriend! Is it true?!"

"Eh... yes... it's true..." As soon as i said that, a sharp pain spread across my cheek and a gasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter