Chapter 15

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked up at Jiyong. His smile was gone. He was looking down at my phone, then up at me. "You're going?" He asked as he clenched his fists.

"Ehm... well, he is my friend. I should meet up with him, you know, telling him the good news" I smiled and looked down at my finger again.

"Can't you just invite him here?" Taeyang smiled at me. "Jiyong is just worried about you, Min Jung. He's afraid something's going to happen to you if you go out. If he came over here, everyone would be happy, right?"

"I guess that's okay?"

Jiyong nodded. "And that way i can also keep an eye on him" He winked at me as i rolled my eyes. I texted Donghae to come to our apartment.

 

"So he's here?" Donghae looked at Jiyong, then me. The other guys were sitting in our room, waiting for Donghae to leave.

I nodded. "Yeah, i don't think it's a good idea for me to go out just yet. I like it here".

Jiyong smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my waist. Donghae's eyes trailed down to Jiyong's arm, then my hand. "Is that..." He looked up at me without finishing the sentence.

"An engagement ring? Yes, it is" Jiyong answered for me, smirking at me. 

"Why? Are you pregnant or something?" Donghae asked.

Jiyong glared at him. "No, she's not. We're getting married because we're in love. But if she was pregnant, that would be even better".

Donghae chuckled. "You're gonna be Min Jung's husband? Yeah right".

Jiyong growled through his teeth. "What do you mean by that?"

"What i mean is, how are you going to be a good husband for Min Jung? You work all the time, you're an idol who has to leave the town, even the country for months for tours, how are you gonna be able to support her and love her when you're far away from her? And what if she gets pregnant? How are you gonna support your baby that way? She's better off with someone like..." He stopped talking and looked at me.

"Someone like who?" Jiyong glared at him.

"Someone like me" Donghae said, not taking his eyes off of me. "That's why i wanted to talk to you today. I wanted to talk to you, you know, just the two of us, but i guess it's no use when you have an overprotective boyfriend, so i'm just gonna say it right here. Min Jung, i love you. I've been in love with you for years and i regret not ever confessing to you before now. But once i found you again, i know i couldn't just let that opportunity get away from me. I have a good job and i earn alot. I'm also working from my house, so i will always be home. I can always be there for you whenever you need me, unlike him".

"Get. Out. Of. Here. Right. Now" Jiyong said. I knew he was so pissed right now.

"Donghae..." I said as i leaned forward, earning a glare from Jiyong. "I like you, Donghae. You're a great friend. Well, you're the only friend i can see right now, except Big Bang and i appreciate that. But i love Jiyong and i'm going to marry him, even if it means being home alone for months. I love him, therefore i'm willing to accept that".

"I would never tell you to stop seeing your friends! He's not even letting you go out, Min Jung! He's suffocating you! I've seen these type of guys before, i know what happens to them. They won't let their girlfriend out of their sight, especially not with another guy. Soon enough they lock you inside and then on the third stage they start beating you up. The fourth stage is that you will eventually die from either being abused too much so you'll end up dying or suicide. That is not a life i want you to have! I can protect you from all that! I can protect you from him!" Donghae was now standing up, pointing at Jiyong.

Jiyong removed his arm from my waist and stood up. "Are you seriously telling her that i will beat her up?! I would never ever hurt Min Jung!"

"Yeah, that's what everyone says" Donghae rolled his eyes. Jiyong lifted his right arm and punched Donghae accross the face, making him fall to the floor.

Donghae quickly stood up. He wiped his mouth that was bleeding. He looked down at me. "You see what i mean?! This guy is violent! He should go to a mental hospital or something! He should be locked down, he's a beast!"

"Shut the up!" Jiyong screamed, throwing another punch at Donghae.

 

Soon enough Donghae had enough of getting hit by Jiyong and started fighting back. I tried to break them up, but it was impossible. They both held onto each other, kicking, punching, everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter