Chapter 16

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

As soon as i came into the room, i slid down the door. I had held back the tears, but now i couldn't do it anymore. I never wanted to leave Min Jung. Never. But i had to. She means everything to be and i just want her to be happy. I wanted to rush back out of this room and hold her in my arms and say to her that i didn't mean anything of what i just said.

 

But i had to be strong, i had to fight the urge to do it. 

 

Min Jung P.O.V

 

"Uh... i think we should go" T.O.P said. "Talk to him, Min Jung. Work this out" He patted my head and i nodded. All of the 4 guys walked out.

 

I walked towards the door . I wanted to open it, but i was hesitating. Would he yell at me if i came in? Would he be angry? Or sad? I carefully opened the door and Jiyong were already in the bed. I slowly walked over to the bed.

 

"Jiyong?" I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear. He didn't answer. I sniffled, wiping my eyes. He must have heard, because he turned his head around. As soon as he saw me he quickly got up and crawled over to me on the bed. He stood on his knees and held my hands.

"Don't cry. I promised you i wouldn't hurt you anymore, so why are you crying?" He said as he wiped my tears away.

"You say you don't wanna hurt me... and yet that's exactly what you're doing" I stepped away from him and turned my back towards him. "But fine, if that's what you want, then i'll leave. I'll go live with Donghae from now on" I looked up to see his expression. He was pissed. He curled his fingers into a fist and stood up. 

"I knew you liked him" He said as he opened the closet. He took out all my clothes and threw them onto the floor. "Leave then! Just leave! Go be happy with that bastard! Go! Marry him instead!" Jiyong was shaking and crying badly.

"That's what you want? For me to go to Donghae and live happily with him the rest of my life?" I became angry at him for not fighting for me. He was giving me up way too quickly, which made me think that he didn't have any feelings for me at all...

"What i want?! Since when do you care what i want?!" We were both shouting now and it only made things worse.

"I always care, Jiyong! Don't come here saying i never care about what you want and what you need! I try my best to give you everything you want, to keep you happy! So don't you dare say that!" I sighed and calmed myself down. "This is pointless. Why are we fighting?" I whispered.

"Because of Donghae" He said with crossed arms. "He just told you how he felt about you, Min Jung. How do you feel about him?"

"He's a friend to me, nothing else. It's you, Jiyong. I've told you so many times, you're the one i love. I need you. And right now it feels like... you're just giving me away to Donghae. Do you have any idea of how much that hurts?"

"I'm not giving you anyway. I'm just making sure you'll be happy".

"And i am happy. With you" I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I glanced down at the ring and smiled. "When you gave me this ring, i couldn't be any happier. You said you wanted to get married quickly, didn't you? Let's do it. Let's do it now".

"What? Now?"

I nodded. "Let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter