Chapter 2

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 Weeks Later

 

I was staring at the same door as i had been doing for a while now. I don't know how long i had been in this hospital, a month, a few days, i don't know, but it felt like years. Ever since the accident i had been sitting in the same chair, staring at the same door. I don't remember much from the accident, i only remeber the amount of blood surrounding me. 

 

But i was fine. The blood wasn't mine, the doctors told me that i was okay. But Min Jung wasn't. The blood belonged to her. She had been in a coma for days now and i didn't know if she was okay or not. Everytime a doctor came out of her room, they said nothing had changed and i wasn't allowed to see her.

 

A doctor came out of her room and my hopes went up again. I stood up, looking at him with pleading eyes. He sighed. "Mr. Kwon, why don't you go home and rest for a few hours?"

"No! I can't leave Min Jung! What if she wakes up and i'm not here?!"

"Jiyong, listen to him" Seunghyun who was sitting on the chair next to me said. "Go home, okay? I will call you if something happens, okay?"

"I told you, i'm not leaving. I'm gonna stay right here until Min Jung wakes up".

"Jiyong, do you really want Min Jung to wake up to this? To see the tired you with red, swollen eyes, do you really think she wants to wake up to something like that?" Youngbae asked.

I looked up at Seunghyun. "The moment something happens, you call me. Got it?"

He nodded. "I will, i promise".

 

And that's how i now found myself in my apartment in my bedroom. Everything was the same, but it still felt different. Without Min Jung here nothing was the same. She had her own apartment, but she spent most of her days and nights here. We were basically living together, which is why it was much harder to be here without her. 

 

Everything in this apartment reminded me of her. The smell of her perfume on my pillow, all of her clothes lying in my closet, her toothbrush in my bathroom, the pictures of her and me everywhere. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it somewhere on the floor.

 

If Min Jung was here right now she would yell at me and tell me to pick it up. I could almost hear her shouting at me and a smile grew on my lips. I picked the shirt up and folded it nicely and put it on the chair next to my closet. I unbuckled my belt and took my pants off. I folded them too and put them on the same chair and lied down in my bed. 

 

I grabbed Min Jung's pillow close to me, taking in her smell and closed my eyes, finally being able to sleep for more than 10 minutes. 

 

"Get your crayon Get your crayon
Mori okke mureup bal
Swag check swag check
Mori okke mureup bal
Swag check swag check"

 

I woke up by the ringtone from my phone. I groaned, not wanting to wake up, but eventually i sat up in the bed, rubbing my eyes. I was about to reach my hand over to the phone lying on my nightstand when i saw someone sitting at the end of my bed. The person, no, the girl had long, brown hair.

 

There was something familiar with her. Her clothes too. I had seen them before. She was wearing a simple, grey dress, yet it looked beautiful on her. I removed my duvet off my body and slowly crawled over to the person. Was this a dream? Or was this real? I slowly reached my hand out, carefully in case the figure would disappear.

 

I took a deep breath and put my hand on her shoulder. She didn't disappear. Instead, she turned around to look at me with a puzzled look on her face. I almost couldn't breathe, the two words lingering on my lips, wanting to get out, i had so much trouble getting them out. After taking a few deep breaths i collected myself and looked into the beautiful, brown eyes of the person infront of me.

 

"M-min Jung?" I finally let the words out, but this girl infront of me seemed almost... scared of me. I could barely hear my phone ringing again and again, but i was in too much shock to answer it. Right infront of me was Min Jung, but she seemed confused. She looked at me like i was some stranger. 

I reached my hand out to touch her cheek, but she turned away, obviously scared. "W-who are you?" She stuttered.

Now it was my turn to look at her with a puzzled look. She didn't know who i was? "It's me... Your boyfriend. You... don't remember me?" I sunk down into my bed, not taking my eyes off her.

She shook her head. "M-my boyfriend?"

 

Maybe this wasn't Min Jung after all. But she looked exactly like her, except... this person had no scratches, no bandages, nothing. If it really was Min Jung, wouldn't she have some sort of bruises after the car accident? It must be Min Jung, why else would she be sitting on his bed?

 

He never shared his bed with anyone else, especially not another girl. No, this had to be Min Jung, but why didn't she remember him? Had the accident caused her to lose her memory? Shouldn't she be in the hospital? I examined her for some sort of bruises, scratches or something to see if she was hurt.

 

She kept giving me this confused look. I couldn't find any marks on her. But i was sure that this was Min Jung, she looked exactly like her and she was wearing the exact same clothes as she wore when we were in the accident. Suddenly she removed her gaze away from me and focused on something else.

 

I turned around to see what she was looking at and smiled. I picked up the picture frame on my nigthstand next to my phone and handed it to her. "That's me and you, remember that night? It was our first date".

She kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter