Chapter 12

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eh..." I looked up at Taeyang.

"I'm sorry, i thought you just said Min Jung came back from the dead, but i did hear wrong, right?" Seunghyun said.

"I know it sounds crazy, but just... see for yourself" Taeyang said. "We'll explain later, just don't mention anything of this to Min Jung. She has lost her memory and she doesn't know she has died".

Seunghyun looked at Daesung. "Great. Now both of them has lost it".

 

I rolled my eyes and me and Taeyang dragged both of them inside my apartment. Once we were all inside, they saw Seungri talking to Min Jung. Seungri looked up and his eyes went wide. He quickly looked at Min Jung who was looking at Seunghyun and Daesung.

 

"Ah!" She stood up and walked over to them. "They're the rest of your members, right?" Min Jung looked at me and smiled. "I remember you two from your music videos. It's finally nice meeting you".

Daesung and Seunghyun were just looking at her with wide eyes. "Remember, she lost her memory?" I said as i looked at them. "She can't remember you two" I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. "But as long as she's fine, everything's okay".

"Daesung?" Seunghyun looked up at him and Daesung nodded, not taking his eyes off Min Jung

"Yeah?"

"I think we have lost it too".

 

And so i had to take Seunghyun and Daesung outside and explain everything to them too. Naturally they didn't believe me, but they had no choice. Min Jung was right infront of them, whether they believed it or not. We were now all sitting in the couch and both of them were staring at Min Jung.

 

"Stop staring at my girlfriend, i'm getting jealous" I said as i took Min Jung's hand in mine. "Talking about that, Daesung, how is CL doing? Is she still angry at me?"

"She's... a little upset, yes".

I sighed. "I'll have to talk with her soon, i guess".

"Why is CL angry at you?" Min Jung looked at me confused. "What did you do?"

I smiled at her. "It's nothing, don't worry, babe".

"So many secrets" She stuck her tounge out at me and smiled. "I don't wanna be rude, but i'm a little tired. Is it okay if i go and lay down for a few hours?"

"Of course, i'll be going out with the guys, but just call me when you wake up, okay?"

"Okay" She said as she walked into our bedroom and closed her door.

"Where are we going?" Daesung asked.

"To Min Jung's apartment. I really want to believe that Min Jung coming back was faith, but for some reason i'm not sure. There might be some clues about it at her apartment".

"We can clean out her apartment while we're there. Everyone else thinks she's dead, so they're waiting for us to clean the apartment. I'm guessing Min Jung will be living here from now on?" Taeyang looked at me.

I nodded. "Let's go".

 

We drove to her apartment and started getting boxes to pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter