Chapter 11

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"T-taeyang..." I stuttered. He walked inside with his eyes still focused on Min Jung. Min Jung stood up and walked towards him. "Ah! You're Taeyang, right? Another member in Big Bang?"

Taeyang slowly turned around and looked at me. "Your girlfriend looks alo-"

"Wohoo!" I shouted as i wrapped my arm around Taeyang's shoulder. "She's pretty as always, isn't she?" I smiled at him while he was looking at me confused. I looked at Min Jung and smiled. "We're going out for a while, is that okay?"

She nodded. "Sure, go ahead".

"Text me if you need anything" I smiled at her as i dragged Taeyang out of the apartment. Once i closed the door i looked at him and sighed. 

"Jiyong... that girl..."

"Y-yes?"

"I don't think you're really in love with her. I think you're just confusing her with Min Jung. I'll admit, she looks ALOT like Min Jung, but that can't be her, right? Break up with the poor girl, Jiyong. It's the best thing to do, the only reason you're dating her is because she looks alot like Min Jung, right? But Min Jung isn't coming back, no matter how much you want her to. She's gone and you need to forget about her".

I sighed. "I don't have a new girlfriend, okay?"

"Then... that girl... is...?"

"She's... she's-"

"Yo, Jiyong! Where is Min Jung?! I've missed her so-" Seungri ran up the stairs, but stopped running when he saw Taeyang. "Oh, hello, Taeyang. Didn't see you there" He laughed nervously. "The weather is lovely today, isn't it?"

"It's raining" Taeyang said confused.

"... Right" Seungri said. "Well, a little rain is good now and then too. Well, i should get inside and keep Jiyong's girlfriend some company while you two are out. Bye!" He said as he walked past us, about to open the door, but Taeyang grabbed the back of his jacket and dragged him back.

"That's not what you said when you came. You asked where Min Jung is... didn't you?" When none of us answered, his eyes grew wide again. "Don't tell me... Min Jung really is inside the apartment right now!"

"I don't know how it happened myself, when Seunghyun told me to go home, i did and when i woke up the next day she was just there sitting on my bed! I don't know how this can happen... but she came back".

Taeyang pushed me out of the way and walked inside my own apartment again. Min Jung was looking up from her phone and smiled at him. "Hey again".

"Min Jung!" Seungri shouted behind me and pushed Taeyang away and ran up to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter