Chapter 14

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked down at the sheets as a smile grew on my lips. Jiyong tilted his head to the side with a worried look on his face. He slowly lifted my face up with his finger, making me look at him. "Are you sure you wanna marry me when i can't remember everything we did?" I asked him nervously.

"I know you love me and that's enough" He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"Then i'll marry you, Kwon Jiyong" I bit my bottom lip as he placed his palms on my cheeks, leaning his head on my forehead.

He closed his eyes, smiling. "Thank you" He whispered as he gave me a peck on my forehead, cheek and finally my lips. "I love you so much. Let's have our wedding soon, okay?"

"How soon?" I asked.

"How about... in a month from now?"

I gasped and pulled away from him. "So soon?!"

He opened his eyes and lied down on my lap while looking up at me. "Why not? Why waste any time?"

"But Jiyong" I sighed as i played with his hair. "It takes months to plan a real wedding".

"I know, but we can do it all in one month. I promise you it's going to be a perfect wedding, i won't disappoint you. We have Big Bang to help us, i'm sure they won't mind".

My lips went upwards. "But why are you rushing? We have all the time in the world to get married".

"True..." He mumbled. "But i can't wait anymore, i want to be your husband now" He sat up and managed to lay me on the bed with him on top of me as he was my hair. "I just can't picture a life without you by my side. The more i think about it, the more i drive myself crazy. It's impossible to live without you".

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Then don't think about it" I smiled as i looked at the ring in his hands. "Now, aren't you going to put that on?" 

He smirked and slipped the ring on my finger. "Fits perfectly" He kissed the top of my head. "Now, let's celebrate" I looked at him confused, but when his hands made their way up my shirt i realized what he was getting at.

 

 

 

I felt someone poke me in the cheek and i slowly opened my eyes. Seungri was standing infront of me with a lollipop in his mouth, looking down.

 

He took the lollipop out of his mouth and smiled. "Oh, good, you're awake!" 

"Seungri?" I mumbled as i rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's 12, you and Jiyong sure sleeps late".

"Huh? Jiyong?" I turned my head and saw Jiyong lying on his back, peacefully sleeping. I moved my eyes down to his stomach. His cover stopped right at his waist. I looked down at myself and the cover was wrapped around my body... my body. I looked up at Seungri and screamed as i wrapped my arms around myself.

Seungri jumped and Jiyong's eyes shot open. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?!" He then noticed someone standing next to me and looked up. "Yah! Seungri! What the hell are you doing in here?!" He quickly wrapped my cover around my whole body until you could only see my face. "Get out of here right now!"

"So moody!" Seungri sighed. "I thought hyung would be a little more happier after sleeping with Min Jung" He shook his head. "Anyway, the others are here too, waiting for you two to wake up".

"Well, why aren't you waiting with them?!" 

"It was getting boring. So wake up now!"

"We are awake, you idiot! I swear to god, if you saw anything, i'll ing kill you, Seungri!"

"Relax, relax. I didn't see anything... much" He smiled playfully as he ran out of the room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Jiyong stormed out of bed and shut the door. He sighed and walked back to the bed, climbing under the covers as he looked at me. "You okay? He didn't... see anything, right?"

"I don't know, i don't think so... I woke up and there he was".

"Aish, i'm gonna kill him" Jiyong said as he started putting on his clothes. Once he was done he walked over to my side of the bed. He looked down at my finger and smiled. "So yesterday wasn't a dream after all" He smirked and kissed me on the lips. "Hurry and get dressed, i'll wait for you with the rest of the guys" He ruffled my hair and walked out of the room.

 

Once i was done i walked out of the room, finding Jiyong doing a headlock on Seungri and Seungri looked up at me with his arms out.

 

"Min Jung! Help me from this crazy boyfriend of yours before he kills me!"

I walked over to them. "Jiyong, let him go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter