Chapter 17

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I her hair as i smiled. We were finally married. Big Bang almost passed out when i told them we were going to get married, but they still supported us. I know that she is going to leave this world again soon, but until then... i'll live her life to the fullest and i'll make sure she experiences everything she wants to do. A wedding was just one of the things on her list. 

 

"What are you thinking about?" She looked up at me with the sweetest smile ever.

"You" I said as i touched the tip of her nose, making her giggle. "So, Mrs. Kwon Jiyong, how do you feel being married?"

"Hmm..." She pretended to be in deep thoughts, but quickly smiled. "I love it. Especially since im married to you".

"I'm so glad to have you in my life. There's so much i want to do with you. Go on trips together, take pictures of us being silly together, cook together,"

"Have kids" She interrupted me. I looked down at her.

"What?"

"I want to have kids with you, Jiyong" She bit her bottom lip as she looked up at me. 

I frowned, but quickly put on a smile for her. "Of course. Kids is necessary for the two of us".

"I wonder if the kid is going to be like you or me?"

"If it takes after you, it's going to love pink" I chuckled.

"And if it takes after you it's gonna be such a fashionista" She stuck her tounge out at me and laughed.

 

I smiled, watching her talking about having a family together. Having a family is another kind of happiness that we both wanted. But i know deep in my heart that is something we can never have. Our love is the saddest tragedy ever and it kills me when i'm with her, knowing i'm gonna lose her eventually.

 

But i'm still holding onto her. My love for her is so big that i can only hope. I can only hope that my love will win over this.

 

"Jiyong... your phone" I heard Min Jung's sleepy voice as she shook my shoulder.

I groaned. "Whoever it is, it can wait until i'm awake" I replied sleepy.

I heard her sigh and felt her weight on top of me. She reached over me for the phone and answered it in a sleepy voice, still lying on me. "Hello?"

"Hello? Jiyong? Is he there?"

"Who's speaking?"

"Chaerin".

"Oh, Chaerin!" My eyes grew wide and i quickly snatched the phone away from her. She looked at me confused.

"Eh... just wait here" I smiled at her and walked into the bathroom. "What?!"

"Who the hell was that?!" She shouted, but then shook her head. "Nevermind, i know that. Your new girlfriend" I could feel her roll her eyes on the other line. "What i want to know is what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Me? Says the girl who calls me in the middle of the night and yells at me" I sat down on the end of the bath tub as i rubbed my eyes. "I'm tired, Chaerin. Can't we talk about whatever the hell is wrong with me when i'm more awake?"

"NO! We're going to discuss thsi right now! Do you have any idea of how much it hurt me, yours and Min Jung's best friend to find out from the internet that you got married?!"

"What?!" I stood up. "It's on the internet?! !"

"You're G-Dragon, of course it is! How can you get married like this?!" She sighed. "Jiyong... i know that you're hurting after what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter