Chapter 7

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Jung P.O.V

 

I watched Seungri quietly as he was showing me all kinds of pictures of people i used to knpw before i lost my memory. He told me about them all, their names, their personalities, everything. After finishing looking at all the pictures, he closed the album and looked at me.

 

"Let's take a picture together" He smiled at me as he held his phone up and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. "Now, kiss me on the cheek as i take the picture, okay?"

"What?!" I looked at him with wide eyes, just as i heard a click and he removed his arm away from my shoulder and laughed as he looked on the picture he just took.

"Got ya! You look so funny in this picture!"

I crossed my arms and pouted. "You tricked me".

He smirked. "Of course i did. Ji would kill me if i actually meant it".

"Hey, Seungri?"

He looked up at me. "Mmm?"

"You're close with Jiyong... aren't you?" I looked down in my lap. I had to ask someone this, but i couldn't ask Jiyong and there was no one else but Seungri to ask.

He smiled. "Of course. Why you ask?"

"Was he... serious about me?" I bit my bottom lip, i don't know why, but i felt nervous asking this.

"He was more than serious with you, Min Jung. He loved you, he would do everything for you. I remember a year after you two had been secretly dating, you were found out. Alot of our fans said bad things about you after they found out you and Jiyong were in a relationship. You told him you didn't care about it, but he could see how hurt you was. He knew exactly what you were thinking, even if you said you were fine. Things got so bad that he considered leaving Big Bang for you".

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "What?! But... he loves Big Bang!"

"He does... but he loves you more. But you convinced him to stay. Actually, you kind of forced him. You told him if he left Big Bang because of you, you would break up with him. He didn't need to think twice to find out what to do" Seungri smiled at me. "So yes, Min Jung, he's very serious about you".

"Seungri, i need to tell you something. Yesterday when i was looking for a paper i fou-" 

I was interrupted by a door opening. Both me and Seungri looked up and Jiyong was walking in. He smiled as he saw me. "I'm home, did you miss me?" He put his keys on the table and sat down next to me on the couch.

 

That's the question i wanted to know the answer too also. Jiyong was still in love with me, but was i still in love with him? Did i miss him as much as he missed me? I wished all my memories could just come back, so i could remember everything. All the memories with my friends, with Big Bang, with Jiyong. I wish i could remember all the happy times, the sad times, everything.

 

"Min Jung?" I looked up and Jiyong was looking at me with an worried expression. "You okay?"

I smiled at him. "Yeah, i'm fine".

"So, Min Jung, what did you need to tell me?" I turned to look at Seungri.

"Ah, nothing important. It doesn't matter".

"Alright" He stood up. "I should get back to the dorm, i'll see both of you some other time".

"Bye, Ri" Jiyong said and Seungri left. "Min Jung, starting from next week i'll have to go back to work, which means you will spend alot of time alone. Are you going to be okay?"

 

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

She nodded. "I'll be fine, don't worry".

"Just promise me not to leave the apartment, okay? I don't want you getting hurt".

"But since you're working so much, shouldn't i go out and buy food and such?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about that, just worry about yourself, okay? I'll h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter