Chapter 6

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Jung P.O.V

 

"Get your crayon Get your crayon
Mori okke mureup bal
Swag check swag check
Mori okke mureup bal
Swag check swag check"

 

The ringtone of Jiyong's cell phone ringing woke me up right away. I tried to rise myself up from the bed, but something was holding me down. I looked down and an arm was wrapped around my stomach. I turned to my left and saw Jiyong peacefully sleeping, obviously not hearing his phone ringing.

 

His phone kept ringing so i poked him in the shoulder. He grunted a little before he opened one of his eyes. When he saw me looking at him he opened the other eye and smiled. "Morning..."

I looked down, as i noticed he was shirtless and tried not to blush. "Y-your phone is ringing".

"Huh?" He removed his arm from my stomach and rolled over on the other side, reaching for his phone on the nightstand as i sat up in the bed, feeling a little uncomfortable since we had both been sleeping in the same bed. "Hello, Daesung" He said into the phone with a sleepy voice. His eyes suddenly went wide and he jumped up from the bed. "What?! You're here?!" He paused for a few seconds and looked at me in panic. I looked back at him confused. "N-no! Don't come up! I'm coming down, okay?! Just stay right where you are!" He quickly hung up and pulled the cover over him. "Aish, i should have woken up sooner..." He walked over to the chair and quickly pulled on his pants.

 

That's when i noticed something on his bare chest. I pulled the duvet off me and walked over to him as i reached my hand out to touch his "Forever young" tattoo. I traced my fingers along with the whole tattoo as he was watching me. I looked up at him. "Turn around".

He tilted his head to the side, confused. "Huh?"

I looked up and met his eyes. "Your tattoos... do you... have one on your back?" I bit my lip, hoping i wasn't wrong. I don't know why, but when i saw his tattoos i remembered one. I wasn't sure if it was his tattoo, but i hoped so.

He nodded carefully. "I do. How... did you know?"

I shook my head. "I don't know... i just remembered a tattoo on your back. Too fast to live-"

"... Too young to die" He interrupted me and finished my sentence for me. His lips moved upwards and he grinned at me. "You remember?!" He jumped up and down in excitement, but then he stopped and hugged me. He pulled his head off my shoulder and put his forehead on mine. "See? I told you you would remember things eventually. You were with me when i got that tattoo".

I smiled, but then i remembered he was still shirtless and i blushed again. I pulled myself away from him and kept my eyes at my feets. "Y-your shirt..."

He looked down at his body, then up at me and smirked. "You don't like?" He stepped closer to me and put one finger on my chin, lifting my face up. He closed his eyes and slowly leaned in. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes as well. When i could feel his breath on my lips, i knew he was just seconds away from kissing me, but a loud sound made me open my eyes.

Jiyong's eyes opened as well and he turned to look at the door where the thud came from. "J-ji, Dae is here" Seungri said. I looked at Jiyong who had that panicked expression on his face again.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

He smiled nervously. "Eh... no. Just sleep some more, okay? I'll be going out for a while with Daesung, but Seungri will be here. If he gets boring, just text me and i will come right back, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay".

 

He smiled and patted my head and pulled on a white shirt and a black leather jacket. He looked at me once before he walked out the bedroom door and closed it again. I walked over to my closet and opened it, looking at all the clothes. I choosed a pair of white pants and a pink shirt. As soon as i was done putting them on, i heard a soft knock on the door.

 

"Min Jung?"

I walked over to the door and opened it and smiled. "Good morning, Seungri".

"So you're still here..." He whispered to himself, but i could clearly hear him.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing" He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head. What was wrong with him? And Jiyong? Jiyong had been acting weird this whole morning and Seungri... well, he had been acting weird ever since i met him yesterday. "Let's eat, okay?" Not waiting for a reply he turned around and walked to the kitchen. I followed after him.

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

Daesung hadn't seen Min Jung and thank god for that. I should tell him about Min Jung, but if i did he would only get pissed at me again. Besides, i had to figure out how and why Min Jung came back first. It's not normal when someone dies and suddenly come back. 

 

"Jiyong? Are you listening?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Daesung. "Sorry, what?"

"I said we're here". I looked out the car and noticed we were outside YG. "The others wants to see you. Seunghyun, Youngbae, 2NE1, they're all worried about you. They want to see for themself if you're okay".

I gave him a reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter