Chapter 13

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't... understand" Seunghyun said. "How is this possible? How does someone die, then come back to life, for then disappearing again?"

"I don't know... but you can't tell her any of this, okay?" I looked up at him. "I want her to spend these 4 months being happy. If she finds out, she's only going to be miserable and worry too much. Promise not to tell her or anyone else?"

"Sure, but... what about you? How are you feeling about this?"

"Right now this isn't about me. You read the diary, she came back for me. She came back because i was sad. This time i'm going to make her feel like the happiest woman on earth. No matter what it takes, this time, i'm going to be there for her. I'm gonna be the man i wasn't before the accident happened".

 

We finished cleaning out her apartment and took her stuff back to my apartment. I stood in the doorway to my room, watching she talk to my members and getting to know them again. Seeing her smile and laugh like she used to made me smile as well. But it was a sad smile.

 

I walked into my room and lied down on the bed on my back. I sighed and put my arms behind my head, staring up at the ceiling. Min Jung was going to leave me again, i had to prepare myself for that. But can i really handle losing my first love all over again? Will it kill me, knowing she's going to disappear?

 

Should i just... kill myself when she leaves?

 

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep. I felt someone moving in the bed and slowly opened my eyes. Min Jung was lying next to me on her stomach, smiling at me.

 

"Sorry, did i wake you?" She asked.

I rubbed my eyes. "How long have i been asleep?"

"A few hours. Your friends left an hour ago".

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I sat up and ran my hand through my messy hair. I tried to fix it, but Min Jung grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"You looked so peaceful" She smiled at me and i smiled back at her. I lifted her up in my lap and put some of her hair behind her ear. I gave her a peck on the lips, then moved down to her neck and kissed that too.

"I love you... so much" I mumbled as i buried my head in her neck. "Don't ever fall for another guy".

She placed both her hands on my face and lifted my head up. "I won't. Jiyong... i...love you" She bit her bottom lip.

 

A huge smile grew on my face and i wrapped my arms around her, kissing her as i slowly lied down on the bed with her on top of me. After a few minutes of kissing, i switched places and i was now on top of her. I started kissing her neck as my hands made their way under her shirt. 

 

She put her hands on my arms, stopping me. I pulled away and looked at her. She lifted her hand and some of my hair that had fallen down in my face away. "Jiyong?"

"Yes?" I said as i was breathing heavy. "What is it, my love?"

She looked down. "Before the accident... did we ever..." She stopped and looked around uncomfortably.

I smiled, knowing what she was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter