Chapter 8

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He looked up and a smile appeared on his face. "Min Jung, long time no see, huh?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I didn't recognize him from any of the pictures Jiyong and Seungri had shown me. Who was this guy?

"Wow, you don't remember me?! Geez, Min Jung, i'm hurt".

"I'm sorry, i was in a car accident two weeks ago and i lost my memory..."

"Really?! Are you okay?!"

"Except for my memory, i'm fine. What's your name?"

He smiled. "I'm Lee Donghae. We used to be really close friends when we went to school together, but we lost contact when you moved. I moved here a week ago and i tried finding you. I found your apartment and went there, but the owner of the building said you spent most of your time here. Is this your boyfriend's apartment or something?"

"Eh... not exactly. It's a friend of mine who takes care of me until i'm better".

"Ah, is this a bad time then?" He looked inside, to see if there was anyone else in there.

"No, i'm alone, but i don't know if he likes that i bring people he doesn't know inside here and i'm not allowed to go out".

He looked at me surprised. "You're not allowed to go out?"

"He's just worried that something might happen to me if i do so".

"Well, i'm going to be with you. I'll take care of you".

"I guess it's okay, i'll just text him".

 

I picked up my phone and texted Jiyong and left with Donghae.

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

I looked at myself in the mirror at my newly dyed pink hair, as i was touching the tips of my hair with a smile on my face. (Click this to see) "Looks good" Seunghyun said. "But why dye your hair pink again?"

"I like it" I lied as my phone beeped. I looked over it and saw that Min Jung had sent me a text message. I quickly picked my phone off the make up table before Seunghyun could look at it. He looked at me confused as i opened the text message.

 

A guy i used to go to school with visited me. I'm going out with him, okay?

 

What guy?! And please, don't go out. I don't want you to get hurt. I'm coming home now, okay? Wait for me there. 

 

He says his name is Lee Donghae. I won't be long, i promise. He said he would take care of me.

 

I looked at my phone in shock. I've never heard of this Lee Donghae. Who was he? "You okay?" I looked up and Seunghyun were looking at me. "You look a little pale. Maybe you should go home? I'll drive you".

"N-no, it's fine" I stood up, about to walk out of the room as Youngbae came up to me.

"Hey, Ji. Ready to hang out?"

"I'm sorry, Youngbae. I gotta cancel. Something... came up. We'll hang out tomorrow instead, okay?"

 

Without waiting for an answer, i left the room and got into my car as i called Min Jung.

 

Big Bang P.O.V

 

"What happened?" Youngbae looked at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun shrugged. "I don't know, he was happy one second, the next he was acting like that. He recieved a text and his mood changed completely".

Youngbae sighed. "And i that wanted to cheer him up or atleast have him talk to me. He's becomming more distant lately, hasn't he?"

"He just lost his girlfriend, Youngbae. He needs a little time. Besides, i think he's seeing someone else".

"What?! Seeing someone?! Already?! What makes you think that?!"

"He's smiling again, he knows very well that Min Jung died, he dyed his hair pink again, he has a lady perfume smell on him and i've seen him texting several times with someone, but he won't let me see who it is".

"Really? I'm happy for him and everything, but... isn't it too early?"

"For now... i think we should just let him be happy and do what he wants".

 

Min Jung P.O.V

 

I looked up at Donghae. We had just walked out of the apartment. "Hey, uhm... my friend is coming home now, so i should get back inside".

He turned around and looked at me. "But we didn't get a chance to catch up".

"I'm sorry, maybe you can come inside when he shows up?"

"Alright" 

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter