Chapter 3

You're My Endless Love (Canceled)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After we finished our breakfast we went back to my apartment. We were both sitting on the couch, looking at each other.

 

"Do i live here?" She suddenly asked.

"Well, you have your own apartment, but you spend most of your time here" I smiled at her as i leaned my head on the couch.

She nodded. "Can you tell me stuff about me? Maybe it'll help me remember..."

"Sure. You can be very playful sometimes, but you can also be very mature. You come to almost all of my concerts. You work in a store near your home. Your best friend is Lee Chaerin, also called CL. You're an only child. Your mom... she... she died 4 years ago because of a sickness. You never knew your dad".

"Oh... i don't remember any of that. Is that normal? Should i go to the hospital?"

"Do you feel any pain?" She shook her head. "Then there's no need. I'll take care of you. I promise you that your memory will come back soon, just give it some time. Do you wanna listen to some of our songs?"

"Okay" She replied as i put on Fantastic Baby. She had heard that song a million times before so hopefully she would remember it. I watched her as she listened to it. After the song ended i looked at her, wondering if she remembered it or not. 

"Do you... remember that song?" 

She looked up at me and shook her head. "Sorry... no".

I sighed, but smiled. "It's okay. We'll listen to a few more songs".

 

I was about to put on another one when we heard a sound coming from my phone. I picked it up and saw that i had gotten a text message from Daesung.

 

Hey, Ji. How's it going? Let's meet soon, okay?

 

Everything's fine here^^ I'll come back to practice next week, hasn't Seunghyun told you yet? 

 

I replied him and looked up at Min Jung. "That was Daesung, someone in my band. You'll meet him soon. Wanna listen to more songs?" She nodded and so i played almost every song of Big Bang. But she still didn't remember any of the songs. There was only one more song i hoped and prayed that she would remember.

 

Min Jung P.O.V

 

"This song is called Breathe, okay? If you remember it, tell me right away" I nodded as he took a deep breath and pressed play. I listened to the whole song and when it ended he looked at me with another hopeful expression to see if i remembered it. "So?" He bit his lip, trying not to smile too much. 

 

Once again i shook my head and he put his head down, obviously disappointed. I could see a tear escape his eye and i immediately felt guilty. Jiyong was like a stranger to me, but i wasn't a stranger to him. To him i was still the one he loved. Who was the person i was before the accident?

 

Did i love Jiyong as much as he loved me? After what he told me it seemed like i did. Everytime he talked about the me before the accident he always had a smile on his lips. But for some reason i felt like that person wasn't me. It seems i was doing the exact opposite of what his girlfriend did. She made him feel happy while i made him feel... depressed.

 

The look on his eyes when i didn't remember things i should have remembered, it hurt me. Maybe i should just leave so he won't be hurt anymore? 

 

Jiyong P.O.V

 

My phone beeped again, interrupting my thoughts on how to get Min Jung to remember me again. I grabbed it and saw it was another text message from Daesung. I opened it.

 

Are you sure you're really okay?

 

I rolled my eyes. "Daesung keep asking me if i'm okay, i wonder why. As long as you're alright, i'm fine" I looked up at her and smiled.

She returned the smile. "Why don't you go meet him so he will see that you're alright? I'll just stay here. I'm a little tired, so i think i'm gonna sleep for a while, if it's okay with you?"

I put my phone down and looked at her worried. "Are you okay? Are you sick or something?"

She shook her head. "No, i'm just tired from trying to remember. Just go meet him".

"Alright... but call me if you need me to come back or something, okay? No matter what the reason is, just call me. Promise me, okay?" 

"How am i gonna call you?"

"Huh? Oh right. Your phone" I rushed into my bedroom and opened the first drawer in my nightstand, pulling out a pink phone and ran back into the living room. I gave it to her. "This is your phone".

She looked at it and smiled. "I guess i really like pink, huh?"

I laughed. "Yeah, that's your favorite color. I even dyed my hair pink once because you told me it would be really cool if i did so".

She laughed. "Really? You did because i said that?"

I smiled. Hearing her laugh again was the most amazing thing in the world. After the car ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter