"I owe you one."

Special child

Nobody pov:

"Stay still JR.." Zhoumi said to JR. When IU was somewhere else JR grabbed Zhoumi's gun and turn it towards Zhoumi.

"What do you say now?" JR said smiling coolly. Zhoumi raises he's hand.

"I'm sorry can i go now?" Zhoumi says to JR looking him. JR didn't drop he's gun.

"Okay this time and go home." JR said to Zhoumi. Then Zhoumi run out of the house. Zhoumi pulled out of his pocket his phone. he was going to call T.O.P, but then JR took he's phone quickly.

"So...sorry JR?" Zhoumi said squatting and looking JR. JR sigh.

"I will take this phone." JR said to Zhoumi. Zhoumi walked away from JR then he pulled out again a phone from he's jacket. Then JR took his phone again. "What did i said to you to go and thank you for your phone." JR said to Zhoumi.

"Um.. To home and your welcome?" Zhoumi said to JR a little uncertainly.

IU walked and looked around.

"I will kill them right away if i find them." IU said quietly. Then she pointed her gun at window and looked carefully around it. She looked around, but she didn't looked at the hiding place where Hyukjae and Kikwang where and she didn't know what happened to JR and Zhoumi. She didn't care what happened to Zhoumi, but she want's to really kill Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae pov:

I shake a little in the closet. There was so thrilling moment. Kikwang looked normal, but he didn't smile. Like i said it already. I feel so nervous. How can Kikwang stay so calm all the time? Then i opened my mouth slowly.

"She didn't came here thankfully." I said to Kikwang quietly. He just looked at the place and try to hear her sound where she walked. then we heard someone walking towards our room door. Then we go to closet quietly. I guess she was at our room and looked around, but she didn't come and look the closet. I was relieved, but Kikwang wasn't at all. He looked away from me like someone is going to come here now. There where no one coming. Kikwang breath in and out. He looked really focused about something. "What's the matter Kikwang?" I said to him.

"I feel uneasy somehow." Kikwang said to me.

"Oh.. now i am feeling uneasy." I said to Kikwang. He looked me and shh at me. I looked him and nodded a little.

"You will be sometimes safe at here, if you don't make any noise here." Kikwang said to me.

"Okay i will be as quiet as possible." I said to Kikwang.

"Stay here Hyukkie.." Kikwang said to me. I just nodded. He load he's gun and go quietly out of the closet. I heard gun shooting right away. I was scared if something would happen to Kikwang. Like he would get shot many times or get a very bad injury from the bullet that woman had shoot on him. I heard someone walking towards closet. I hold my breath and looked up. Closet doors opened slowly. Then i saw...

 

Donghae pov:

That guy sit next to me.

"I'm Huang Zitao. You can call me Tao. I am here to help you and Hyukjae who is valuable." The red haired guy said.

"Okay Tao? If i was right. You are going to help Hyukjae and me, right?" I said to him and then he nodded. "Why don't you get me out of here and let's go. I will help Hyukjae as long as i can." I said to him. He just looked me.

"I'm sorry mister, but i can't do it. You can't go out of here until the doctor says so." That guy say. I looked him.

"I don't care what doctor say i want to go and help Hyukjae and Tao if you will help us then you will help me go out of here and rescue Hyukjae with me." I said to him. Tao just smiled to me.

"I could try to talk with doctor." Tao said. he go behind the door and talked with my doctor. They talked something. The doctor didn't looked happy at all. Then Tao came back again. "You can come out hospital, but your health will not stand much of pressure. When you recover fully then you can do normally what you do." Tao said to me.

"Thank you. I owe you one. Now can you drive me to where Hyukjae is?" I said to Tao. he just nodded. Then i carefully get up and Tao helped me to the car. Doctor gave me medicine.

"It will help you a little faster recovery." Doctor said to me. I thanked the doctor politely. I sit next to Tao and he was driving the car. We go towards the house to help Hyukjae right away.

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

 

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3