Meeting Each Other

Special child

Donghae pov:

"Why can't you even a little care about me like before!! I thought that we could live happily, but no!! You just drink alcohol and do nothing but going to your room!! Why can't you look at me anymore DONGHAE!!" Taeyeon scream to me. I just looked the TV and drink. "Okay.. Then I'll be going now!" Taeyeon said to me i didn't said anything. She sound like she was going to cry. When she slam the door very hard a tear fell from my face.

"I'm sorry that I'm so ty man.. You deserve a better guy then me..." I said crying. I stopped drinking and switched off the TV. I lie down on the couch and put my hands on my face. "Why we have to be like this? Taeyeon.. I'm really sorry.. I try not to cry when I'm with you.." I said and then i heard my phone ringing. I picked it up clumsily. "Hello?" I said drunkenly. "What?! Ho..hold on can you talk to me tomorrow?" I said and shut the phone. I was so shocked and tired. The time was 10 pm. I looked the clock and fell asleep.

In the morning. Someone call me. "Hello? What?! She is... No i don't remember. Ah.. My head. Maybe i was too drunk. Okay.. Thank you for your information." I said holding my head. Then i shut the phone and sigh. "She is dead... What do i do now!!" I said crying and yelling. Then someone knocked to the door. I get up slowly from the couch and walked to the door. I looked who was it, it was police. I opened the door.

"Bang Yongguk from the police. I'm really sorry mister, about your wife. But i know that she didn't kill herself. She was stabbed from the back and she lost lot of her blood. That's why she died..." The police man said. I looked him sadly.

"Thank you.." I said then he nodded and go away. I take my jacket and walked to the town. I wanted to calm down, but i felt like the world was going to collapse. I try not to cry but few tears fell from my face. Then i felt someone run into me. I fell and shake my head. I felt like i was going to puke, but i didn't. I looked who was it that run into me. It was a young boy. "Hey little guy are you okay?" I said to the boy stretching my hand to him. He had round eyes and brown hair. Boy slapped my hand away from him.

"I don't need any old mans help!!" Boy said to me. I looked the boy a little angrily.

"I..I'm not an old man kid.. I'm married too and I'm adult, so you better be nicer to me. And you where the one who run into me. You better apologies now kid." I said trying to calm down. But the boy just show me he's tongue. I breath in and out. Then the same police man came.

"Oh you find him mister!!" Police said to me. I looked the boy and then the police. "Only i know that he can tell who killed someone without even being there. He has something special ability. Will you help the man Hyukjae?" The police man said to the kid. Hyukjae? That kid can do something like that? I don't believe it. I looked the boy.

What are you staring old man?!" Boy said to me irritated.

"Hey.. Boy or was it Hyuk whatever you can't call me old man. Understand?" I said to boy pointing at him. Boy just ignored me.

"Can i get some food for Choco Bang?" Boy said kindly to the police.

"Oh, i almost forgot. Here." Police man said giving the boy dog food. Then he go to abandoned house that was so broken. Well it's going to be destroyed tomorrow. Well i read about it at the newspaper. I followed the boy. I saw many broken things and the walls was full of scratches. Then i saw the boy and he's dog. I didn't go closer the boy i only peek from the door. The boy feed his dog that was light brown. I looked the boy he was very thin. I looked sadly at him. Then the boy came to the door and saw me.

"What are you stalking old man?" He said to me. I try to be calm.

"Hey boy. What did i said about that?" I said to him. Boy just looked away. "Okay.. Then were will you go when this place is destroyed?" I asked him a little interestedly.

"I don't know and what do you care about?" He said to me a little sadly. Aa.. Why I'm so worried? Okay i give up..

"You can come to my place then." I said to him. Boys face get bright.

"Re..really?! I mean what do you care.." He said to me. I take him by he's hand and then he's dog followed and bark a lot. I ignored it. "Let go you e!!" He said to me and then i stopped.

"Do you know what that even mean?" I said to him angrily.

"No but Bang said if someone try to take you say that word." Boy said to me. Are you kidding me? Oh god..

"Well i wound tell you that anyway, but don't use that word again or you will be in trouble." I said to him. Then he nodded to me finally!! "I will take you to my house and do you know someone who killed my wife?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He said to me surely.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"I can't describe, but if i find that person then I'll tell you, maybe.. By the way your wife is very young looking. Why she take you? There are lots of other guys." He said to me looking my wife's picture that he take from my pocket without me noticing it. I didn't answer him. I just dragged him to my house. Bang was already gone to do he's work.

"By the way what was your name?" I asked him.

"Hyukjae and why do you even want to know?" He asked me looking somewhere else. He's dog barked at me. I looked the dog. Be quiet dog!! "What are these by the way?" Hyukjae asked me holding my bottles.

"Oh you can't drink them they aren't good for you." I said to Hyukjae.

"Oh, why?" He asked me.

"Well.. It's for adults and it's a drink that has alcohol in it." I said to Hyukjae hoping he understands it. He just nodded.

"Why don't you clean them off of your house by the way?" Hyukjae asked me looking my table.

"Oh.. I can clean them my self so go and play something else." I said to Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked me and then he go to upstairs. I sigh. Then that dog barked so loud then i looked it.  Please be quiet dog.. I'm going crazy because of that barking. Then the dog started to go circle around me. I looked it wondering what it is going to do. Then the dog stopped. I focused to clean the bottles from my table. Hyukjae came from the upstairs and looked panicked.

"The...there is a bug in your room!!" He said to me. Then i smiled.

"Try to kill it by yourself kid.." I said to him, then Hyukjae looked me with innocent eyes. What?! Why he looks so innocent!! "O..okay then.." I said to him and go to upstairs and straight to my room. I picked an old newspaper and killed the bug with it. I go where Hyukjae is. "Look there the bug is." I said a little teasingly. Hyukjae go towards the wall from fear. I put the newspaper away.

"Don't tease someone younger then you old man!!" Hyukjae said to me. I looked him and poke his forehead.

"Please don't call me old man! I'm just under thirty." I said to him. Hyukjae just looked somewhere else. He's eyes looked like he wanted to cry, but he didn't. Ah... Why me?

 

 

Hi! What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3