Trouble?

Special child

I woke up early at the morning. Walked to my room where Hyukjae have to be, but the wasn't. I started to panic. I looked around and saw that the window was opened. I looked out the window quickly.

"HYUKJAE!!" I yelled and my neighbors looked me like 'Hey, man nothing has happened.' I closed the window slowly smiling to my neighbors. They just rolled their eyes. Then i runned down and looked around the place. Hyukjae where are you?! I started to panic even more.

"What are you looking for?" I heard someones voice behind me, when i turned around i saw Hyukjae. I sighed for relieve. Hyukjae looked me and then he sit at the chair. "What are you looking at me so happily?" Hyukjae asked me, then i hugged him.

"I was worried!" I said to him.

"Let go of me old man!!" Hyukjae said and try to escape. "I'm not a doll that you can hug right away!!" Hyukjae yelled to me and then i let go.

"I'm sorry.. I was just worried." I said to him. He looked me  a little confused. I just smiled to him. It was really awkward moment that time. But then Hyukjae stand up and go outside. I followed him quickly.

When we were at the town again some guy came towards me and Hyukjae. He had blue hair and smoky eyes. I pick my phone and start to call for police, but the guy was really quick and tooked my phone.

"You try to call police? Do that then I'll kill you pretty boy.." He said looking me coldly. I was still ready to try and protect Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked the guy.

"You think you are so tough. Hah! Don't make me laugh!" Hyukjae said to him, then i place my hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"He didn't mean to.. But if you want to punch him then you can't punch Hyukjae, you have to go trow me first!" I said to the guy without any fear. Then that guy looked me smiling. He pushed me away with his all power. I fell and try to get up as quivkly as i can, but when i get up i saw that Hyukjae.. oww... kicked the guy you know where. I was shocked. I grabbed Hyukjaes hand and run as fast as i could.

 

Nobody pov:

"T.O.P... this is so embarrassing.." Zhou Mi said to him looking. T.O.P was lying down at the ground from the pain. Zhou Mi just sigh and he was going to after Donghae and Hyukjae, but then T.O.P grabbed his leg.

"I got the guys phone.." He said to Zhou Mi coolly. Then he stand up coolly. Zhou Mi just looked the phone that he take from T.O.P.

"You'll see boy.. We will get him by force if we have to. We have to find that boy before other group finds him!" Zhou Mi said to T.O.P.

"Well, go then.." T.O.P said coolly, but then someone get behind them.

"Where is the boy T.O.P... and Zhou Mi." Woman said to them smiling. Zhou Mi and T.O.P turned around and looked her.

"We didn't get him yet." T.O.P said to woman. Then her smile vanished away. Zhou Mi hide behind T.O.P. T.O.P just stayd cool. Woman turn her back to them and walked away.

"It was so close!!" She said to herself angrily. "Well, I'll get you.. I could kill you right away or just let you live." She said smiling evilly.

"She is scary always!!" Zhou Mi said quietly to T.O.P. T.O.P just looked Zhou Mi and he followed the woman. Zhou Mi was left to do the mission alone. Then he sigh. "This will be interesting." He said and then try to think where Donghae and Hyukjae get to.

"This is going to be interesting.." T.O.P said to the woman. She didn't say anything and she just walked.

Zhou Mi wondered around the town and he asked people if they know where Donghae and Hyukjae lived, he didn't know their names but he described how they look but some of them didn't wanted to tell where he lived some of them just say that they didn't know. Donghaes neighbours didn't wanted to tell where Donghae is because they didn't want to listen Donghae yelling at them and some of them just didn't want to know and some didn't want to argument with Donghae. Zhou Mi had bad luck today.

"The neighbours helps me sooo much.." Zhou Mi said to himself a little tiredly and insultingly. He looked the phone. Where do i see that guy and the boy. Then Donghae and Hyukjae came to Zhou Mi.

"Ah!! That's my PHONE!!" Donghae said to Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi was startled by Donghae. "THANK YOU!! YOU GET IT BACK FOR ME!! HOW CAN I THANK YOU!?" Donghae said to Zhou Mi and taked his phone.

"Um... I... Your welcome? Well.." Zhou Mi was going to say something then he looked Hyukjae. "That's my son!!" Zhou Mi said to Donghae and he pointed Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked Zhou Mi with cold eyes.

"My father is dead you creep!!!" Hyukjae said to Zhou Mi and he slapped he's hand away. Zhou Mi looked Hyukjae a little shocked. I looked Hyukjae.

"You can't do like that Hyukjae.." Donghae said to Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked him and then he started to run.

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3