What is happening?

Special child

Hyukjae pov:

"What was that sound?" I asked Taemin. Then Taemin grabbed my hand quickly. "What is going on?" I asked Taemin again.

"Something really bad is happening and we have to go to were Donghae is." Taemin said to me.

"Where is Donghae?" I asked.

"At our hiding place where the enemy can't go." Taemin said and opened the place. "Let's go quickly." He said to me and i nodded. When we were in the doors closed and i saw Donghae.

"Donghae?" I said to him.

"Hyukjae!! Thank goodness you are okay!!" He said to me hugging me like a father.

"Yes i am, but i have to tell my past now and something else. Because i trust you." I said to him.

"Now?" He said to me.

"Of course now." i said to him.

"Okay I'll go to bathroom then..." Taemin said to us and get away.

"My past... I only remember that my parents died when i was tree years old and Bang my mothers brother take care of me, but when i was eleven years old i said to him that I'll find for myself a place to live with my dog. Bang didn't want to let me go, but then run of to somewhere that he didn't find me at all, but when i turned fourteen he found me from that house. He try to make me come back to his house, but i refused. So he gave me food and for my dog too. Then one years you found me and that was my luckiest day ever to find you." I said to Donghae then he smiled to me.

"And you are to me too..." Donghae said to me. Then Taemin came back.

"Did i miss something?" He asked us. We just shake our heads.

 

Nobody pov:

Kyuhyun run towards Sungmin and grabbed his hand.

"Are you crazy. If a bullet hits you anything would happen to you!" Kyuhyun said to Sungmin who then smiled to him.

"You would rescue me then." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun.

"Of course i will." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

 

"Did you heard that?" Nichkhun asked Victoria.

"I heard foot steps coming here." Victoria said and those two hide behind a table.

"Damn... Were is that Hyukjae?" Woman's voice said. Victoria and Nichkhun was ready to attack if it was enemy.

"Oh ... If we die..." Nichkhun was going to whisper something to Victoria, but then she put her hand on Nichkhun's mouth. Foot steps go away from the room. Then Victoria take her hand off of Nichkhun's mouth.

"That was close." Victoria said. Then she felt someone pointing at her head.

"Don't look back or I'll kill this young woman." The voice said.

 

"Someone is in here now and were is my key that i could get all of us out of here?" Minho said looking for helicopters key in helicopter. "Who the hell is hiding the keys?!" Minho said angrily. Then he looked outside and saw a shadow.

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3