I'll help you

Special child

Eunhyuk pov:

I looked Donghae, then he pulled me and hugged me. I looked him angrily, but he was asleep.

"Taeyeon.. I want to know who did it..." He said while asleep. I sigh then try to get out of he's hands, but i couldn't because he hold me tightly and that i couldn't move a lot.

"Let me go Donghae.." I whispered to him, but he didn't react to my voice. He just mumbled something i didn't understand. Then the doctor came to his room again.

"Oh sorry.." He said to me.

"No!!! Don't go!! I'm stuck!!" I yelled to the doctor he smiled and wanted to laugh but he didn't.

"Okay.. I'll help you boy.." Doctor said to me and then he helped me get out from Donghaes hug. I looked Donghae a little shocked. I was almost going to die there.. Donghae you.. Oh well he isn't feeling well now. I looked then the doctor.

"Can you call the police? Please?" I said to the doctor he just smiled and nodded. When he was calling for the police to come over i try to figure out what Donghae mumbled about. Then someone poked my back. I turned around. "Um.. Yes?" I said to the one guy who pocked me.

"Kim Jong In from the police place. People call me Kai." He said to me coolly. Wow.. He was really cool.

"I'm Hyukjae.." I said to him looking Donghae. Then looked Donghae.

"I could help you if you could tell me.. Um.. Doctor please can you.. If you don't mind.." Kai said to the doctor politely. Doctor go away.

"Well.. I knew this for a while. Some people are after me." I whispered to Kai. He nodded.

"Then I'll send one of us following you." Kai said to me properly. "Bang told me about you so i believe you." Kai said smiling to me. Then he looked Donghae. "I hope he will cure as fast as possible." Kai said to me looking Donghae. "Well good day to you Hyukjae.." He said to and go to his car and drive away. I looked Donghae and i felt a little sleepy. No i can't.. No i can't sleep now.. Maybe a little..

 

Donghae pov:

I woke up and saw that Hyukjae was sleeping beside me. I smiled. Then i looked outside from the window. I saw someone coming inside. Then he entered my room.

"Hey Donghae!!" He said brightly. "Oh you had a car accident!" He said to me shocked a little.

"Be more quieter Henry!" I said to him looking Henry a little angrily.

"Oh sorry Donghae." Said Henry a little quieter. Then he sit other side of mine and looked Hyukjae. "He sleeps quietly." Henry said to me and then i looked him.

"When are you going? Aren't you going to be late at the concert?" I said to Henry.

"Well I'm going, but not yet." Henry said smiling to me and i nodded. We stayed quiet for a while. Then Henry get a message. He waved to me and i waved to him. He run to the car and left. I looked Hyukjae and he get up really quickly.

"Who was it that came here?" Hyukjae asked me looking so innocently. I looked away.

"It was my friend Henry.." I said to Hyukjae. Hyukjae just nodded. "By the way... Did i said something when i was asleep?" I said to Hyukjae and he just nodded. I get felt embarrassed. Hyukjae didn't say anything, but he looked like would sleep for many days. "Why don't you sleep anymore Hyukjae? You could i can stay up then.." I said to Hyukjae. Then he looked me.

"You are the one who has to sleep more.." Hyukjae said to me. I looked down and then someone called my phone. I guess it wasn't destroyed when i got hit by the car. I picked up my phone.

"Oh finally i got you.." Some woman's voice said and then i looked Hyukjae.

"Who are you and what are you saying?" I asked her, she started to laugh a little.

"That boy know who killed your wife and i know too.." She said and i shut my phone. I don't want to hear her talking anymore, i felt like if I'm going to listen it she will just insult me.

"I could tell you now Donghae who killed her.." Hyukjae said to me. I come closer to him. "It was that woman who called you and she try to kidnap me or kill me because know that i know who did it." Hyukjae said to me and then i try to get up, but i could. "You aren't recovered fully yet Donghae that's why you don't have so much power to do anything." Hyukjae said to me. he was right i didn't have power to get up fully. I looked Hyukjae. He just looked away then. "I could help you have your revenge Donghae.." Hyukjae said to me.

"No! You can't you could be killed!" I said to him. He just smiled to me.

"Old man.. I'm not going to sit here and see you like this." Hyukjae said and then he walked out from the hospital. I started to panic.

 

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3