Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Taemin

Special child

Nobody pov:

"Don't say that you are jealous." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn't look Sungmin.

"Of course i am." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

"Oh.. That was a surprising." Sungmin looked down, but then he go closer to Donghae. Kyuhyun turned his head and saw that Sungmin put down his head to Donghaes chest.

"Wha... what are you doing?!" Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

"I'm listening to his heart." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun get closer to Sungmin and tug him away from Donghae.

"You can't do that." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

"Why?" Sungmin said to Kyuhyun.

"Because i said so." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. He was so jealous now.

"But i have to take care of him. Donghae is going to be okay tomorrow." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun put his hands in to his pocket.

"Do you really have to just look after him?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

"Yes." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Inside Sungmin wanted to joke more around Kyuhyun. Then someone came inside.

"Sungmin!!!" Said Taemin a little panicking.

"What is it Taemin?" Sungmin said to Taemin.

"They hadn't came yet. It's so late now too." Taemin said to Sungmin. Sungmin looked out. Then he saw someone coming out of the forest.

 

Hyukjae pov:

I run inside of the house and saw Sungmin and other two guys. When i looked closer i saw Donghae lie at bed.

"Is Donghae going to be fine!" I said and looked Sungmin.

"Yes." Sungmin said to me and i sigh. I'm so glad that he is going to be fine!

"By the way who are they?" I said to Sungmin.

"Taemin and Kyuhyun." Sungmin said to me and i looked those too a little while.

"Umm.. I have something bad to tell you guys." I said to others looking down and i saw what happened to Tao and the guy. I freeze for a while and i looked Sungmin with really sad face.

"Oh is that so..." Sungmin said to me and then he hugged me.

"What is?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin and i. Taemin looked me thinking deeply. Then Taemin knew what we were talking about. "Hey guys tell me something too.." Kyuhyun said to us. He didn't knew what we were talking about.

"Well if i have to say then I'll say shortly. Tao is dead..." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked really shocked from hearing that.

"Is he really?" Familiar voice said to us. I looked where Donghae was laying. Donghae a little bit up from he's bed.

"Do.. Donghae so you are okay now?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. Huh.. I.. I'm sorry that i wasn't there Hyukjae to protect you and help Tao." Donghae said to me.

"Could you let go of me Sungmin?" I asked him and he let me go. I go closer to Donghae and flicked his forehead. "Don't think everything is your fault, because it isn't it's all my fault!!" I yelled to Donghae. Donghae looked me surprised.

"Well now we can't fight. We can't do anything about it." Sungmin said to me and Donghae.

"I wish i can go back when i wasn't born at all. If i weren't here nothing like this happens. And I'm scared that you die too Donghae..." I said a little quietly the last sentence.

"I heard that Hyukjae." Donghae said to me and he smiled to me a little. I looked away.

"But i won't let you go out if you aren't fully recovered." I said to Donghae. Sungmin smiled to us.

"Oh i could make food with Minho now. Well we will try to make something." Taemin said to us and go to the kitchen.

"By the way were is the..." Sungmin quiet down quickly.

"Were is what?" I asked Kyuhyun.

"Umm.. Forget it." Sungmin said to me smiling. Well i am still sad about Tao's dead. I didn't want him to die!!!

"Hyukjae..." Donghae said to me and i looked him.

"What?" I asked him and waited what he is saying.

"Don't..."

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3