Old Friends

Special child

I clean up my table. Hyukjae looked his dog. Hi is kind of cute. What am i thinking?! Don't think anything stupid!! Then i get my jacket again and looked him."Okay.. I'll go to the restaurant near by my house. Stay here Hyukjae." I said to him then he just grabbed my jacket and looked me with those innocent eyes. No!! Don't look at me like that!! "Ah.. fine then come.." I said giving up easily to him. I give him my another jacket and he wear it.

When we were at restaurant and had ordered our food. I saw a orange haired guy, he had chubby cheeks and he was well short. He came towards me looking angrily. Then he whispered me.

"How can you let my sister die that easily?" He asked me and then i looked him surprised.

"How do you know Taeyeon?" I said to him, but when i looked him carefully i clap my hand once. "YOU ARE HER BROTHER!!! No wonder you looked familiar! How are you Yoseop!" I said loudly. Then Yoseop looked around. Other peoples where looking at us. Then Yoseop looked at me.

"Don't talk so loud!!" He said whispering to me.

"Why do you whisper to me anyway?" I said to Yoseop. He looked Hyukjae and then he looked me.

"Oh i just wanted, but don't yell in my restaurant." Yoseop said to me and then i nodded. "I heard that my sister died.." He said and then he squat. He put his hands on his face. Then he get up quickly. "I'll go to my office now." He said and then run to somewhere. Well then the waiter bring our food to the table. It looked really good. Then Hyukjae looked the waiter. The waiter smiled to Hyukjae.

"So you remember me or not Hyukjae?" He said to Hyukjae.

"Kikwang! How are you?" Hyukjae asked him smiling. I just eat my food and looked at those to.

"I'm good, but i have to go now." Kikwang said to Hyukjae. I just watch when he go to other table to serve. I looked Hyukjae who eat he's food happily. I had just eat my food and waited to Hyukjae to finish. Then he eat really fast and smiled. I get up and started walking away from the restaurant. I leave money that i have to pay the food there. then Hyukjae followed me. Hyukjae looked me a little while, but then he looked away.

"What now?" I said to Hyukjae.

"I didn't say anything old man.." Hyukjae said to me.

"Hey what did i said about that word!!" I said to Hyukjae, but he didn't listen to me. Alright then don't listen to me.. Or can you even a little? Ah, he wouldn't care anyway.. Then Hyukjae stopped.

"There is someone!!" Hyukjae said to me and i was ready to protect Hyukjae if someone would attack. But then some maybe same aged boy came. He had blue hair and he was tall. My mouth opened at that time."ZELOOOO!!!" Hyukjae said excitedly to the boy, was he's name Zelo...? Oh well.. That Zelo guy smiled seeing Hyukjae. Then Hyukjae go toward Zelo. "How have you been?!" Hyukjae said happily. I looked Hyukjae. He was so happy. Why can't he be with me like that? What am i thinking?! I can't be jealous! Then Zelo came towards me.

"Hi, I'm Zelo Hyukkies friend." Zelo said kindly. I looked him.

"No you aren't my friend, but you are my best friend." Hyukjae said to Zelo smiling. Zelo smiled to Hyukjae. I felt like i was jealous. How can i be jealous?!

"Hyukjae we have to go now.." I said to him. Then Hyukjae looked me.

"Why? I just met him for a long time." Hyukjae said to me. I go towards him and grabbed his hand. I walk without stopping. "Old man... I want to talk with Zelo much more!!" Hyukjae said to me complainingly. I didn't listen to him i just walked towards my house holding he's hand. "See you again Zelo!!" Hyukjae said to Zelo smiling. When we were far away from Zelo i just stopped and sigh. Then Hyukjae sulk. I looked him.

"Don't sulk.." I said to him. Hyukjae was very angry and didn't talk to me. "Okay.. You can see THAT guy sometime." I said a little regret about that world. But why am i regretting? Then a woman came towards me and Hyukjae. I looked at her. I go closer to Hyukjae. Then she go away from us. I wondered why she go away. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me and then i saw a different police man.

"I'm Kim Him Chan from the police. Nice to meet you mister, but i have one question. Have you seen this guy?" He shoved me a man who has blue hair and he looked like he had smoky eyes.

"No.." I answered to him.

"If you find him or even see him then call to the police station." Police said to me i just nodded. Then the police go to he's car and drive away from us. It was so quiet for a long time. "Hyukjae are you hungry?" I asked Hyukjae because i didn't know what else to say. Then he nodded. Wow! He is still hungry? Okay then. "Let's go." I said to Hyukjae and we go to my house.

In my house i make food for Hyukjae. Then i set the table and put the food on his plate. Hyukjae eat it very well. Then he started to yawn. I clean up. Then Hyukjae fall asleep on my couch. I looked him smiling. I take him to my piggyback and go to my room. Then i carefully put him down to my bed and leave my room quietly.

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3