Who?

Special child

Hyukjae pov:

I walked as far as i could from the hospital. Then i felt someone following me.

"Zelo and Kikwang let's go." I said to them.

"How did you know that we where following?" Kikwang said smiling.

"I just know.." I said to them. Zelo was quiet. They followed me. I give her picture to Zelo and Kikwang. "She was the killer.." I said to them. They didn't say anything. Then i was in front of blood red house with Zelo and Kikwang.

"Wait, I'll call a friend for help us." Kikwang said to me and Zelo. We nodded. "Hello.. Come here as soon as possible." Kikwang speak at the phone. Then someone came coolly with motorcycle. He take his helmet.

"Kim Jong Hyun!!!" Zelo yelled happily.

"It's long time JR.." Kikwang said to him. I looked at Zelo and Kikwang.

"Why don't we go now?" JR said calmly. I nodded and the others followed me. JR go first inside the house. I looked him and then we heard some sounds.

"What was that?" Zelo whispered to me.

"I don't know.." I whispered to him. Then someone yelled something. We run to the sound and found a little girl, dead body and JR. "What happened?" I asked him.

"Someone has killed this body an hour ago and for this child she came here just now." JR said and then i looked Kikwang.

"He is good at this things." Kikwang said to me smiling. Then i looked the body.

"That woman again killed that body like she killed Donghaes wife." I said to myself quietly, then Zelo looked me. JR go to another room. Then the child grabbed Kikwangs shirt and Kikwang just smiled to her. She looked like she was safely with her brother. Kikwang then stopped and looked around.

"We better be careful in here." Kikwang said and the girl was still with Kikwang. "Umm.. Zelo.." Kikwang said and Zelo came towards the girl.

"I'll buy you something to eat little girl." Zelo said smiling friendly to her. Girl looked Zelo a little nervously. Then Zelo carefully gave his hand to the girl. Then she looked the hand and grabbed on to it slowly. Then she started to smile brightly to Zelo.

"Let's go now!!" She said and then they get out of the house quickly.

"I'll go to search this place more." Kikwang said to me and he go quickly. I was alone. I dropped my bracelet that was with me always. I squat to pick it up, but when i got it i felt something at my head.

 

Donghae pov:

I tried to get up, but i couldn't. Damn what is it?! I want to help Hyukjae!! Why is it so hard!! I could risk my life to save him, but now he can be in real danger.. Damn it!! Someone then called me. I picked up and it was police maybe it was Bang.

"Okay.. Thank you." I said to him. Then i put my phone down and sigh. Someone came inside.

"Yoseop? What are you doing here?" I asked him looking him. He smiled to me.

"I came here to visit you. Or i can't?" Yoseop said and looked me a little sadly.

"It's fine to me." I said to him, then he sit beside me and looked he's clock. I just lay quietly at my bed.

"I have to go to work again... You have easier life even if my sister is dead.." Yoseop said to me then i got difficult to breath. I almost fell from my bed, but Yoseop got me before that. "Doctor!!!" Yoseop creamed. I looked him and everything was getting dark and i could only hear something. I felt that i was transported to somewhere, but i didn't know where. Then i felt that they gave me something that make me sleepy.

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3

Sorry that it take so long.