Nichkhun and Victoria

Special child

Hyukjae pov:

"Don't leave anywhere with out me, okay?" Donghae said to me. I nodded. Then we heard door opening. Sungmin was with me and Kyuhyun was ready to attack.

"Don't kill us guys!! Geez that was close!" Said the young man who had baby face and he's hair was dark brown. Next to him was a young woman who had big eyes and long straight hair.

"I hadn't seen you for a while Nichkhun!" Said Sungmin who looked Kyuhyun who was sitting at the corner.

"I hadn't been here for a long time too. Oh!! And I'll introduce you to my girlfriend Victoria." Nichkhun said to us and i looked the young woman. She looked so familiar.

"Had i seen you before?" I asked Victoria.

"Oh you remember me?" Victoria said to me.

"Well, i guess so..." I said to her. Then she smiled to me.

"I'm your aunt." She tapped my head gently.

"Should you tell why we are here?" Nichkhun said to Victoria. She nodded.

"Well we are here because IU is trying to find Hyukkie and we are here to help him." Victoria said to us.

"You don't need to." I said to them. "I don't want to watch someone die again.

"You don't need to Hyukkie." Victoria said to me.

"Victoria and Nichkhun right? I'm sorry but i don't let Hyukjae be somewhere without me. I'll protect him." Donghae said to Victoria and he go closer to me.

"Well you are such protective about him. So am i." Victoria said to Donghae looking into his eyes. I felt like i could be crushed anytime.

"Now now you too!" Nichkhun and Sungmin said to Donghae and Victoria.

"I'll go where Taemin and Minho are then." I said to others. Then i run to kitchen quickly.

"Oh Hyukjae!" Taemin said to me happily.

"Yeah... What are you going to make?" I asked him.

"I don't know how to cook, but I'll try to do my best." Taemin said to me.

"I could help, but where is Minho?" I looked outside and asked the same time.

"He is at the helicopter again." Taemin said to me.

"Oh does it bother you?" I said to Taemin.

"Well he doesn't have time to help me!! That isn't good thing." Taemin said to me.

"Well let's try to cook together." I said to Taemin. Taemin nodded and we started to cook.

"So much thing to do..." Taemin said to me and i agreed.

 

Nobody pov:

"You hadn't seen mine childhood or been there so much..." Victoria said to Nichkhun.

"I'm sorry..." Nichkhun said to Victoria.

"Good that we are together now and we can talk in this room." Victoria said to Nichkhun. "But you remember that everyone bullied me in school and you where the only one who was helping me. Girls wanted to get rid off me. Boys didn't want to watch me. I only had you and my cousins." Victoria said to Nichkhun.

"Well I'll be with you forever." Nichkhun said to Victoria and she smiled.

"You better be." Victoria said.

 

"Where are you going Sungmin?" Kyuhyun said to Sungmin who is going out of the door.

"I want to go and look if they had find us." Sungmin said.

"Then I'll come too." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin and he followed him.

"But someone have to stay here too." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun.

"Okay then... Come quickly back." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. Sungmin smiled and then he left. Kyuhyun go towards Donghae.

"Do you like him?" Donghae asked Kyuhyun.

"It's not your business at all." Kyuhyun said to Donghae.

"Hah... So you do. I have someone who i have to take care of too." Donghae said to Kyuhyun.

"Hey i heard from Sungmin about your wife. That not funny at all." Kyuhyun said.

"She is dead already. I wish i could treat her better." Donghae said looking somewhere else. Then everyone heard a weard sound.

"Oh no!! Donghae follow me!" Kyuhyun said and he lead Donghae to somewhere safe.

"What about Hyukjae?!?!" Donghae yelled to Kyuhyun panicking.

"He's with Taemin so he is goign to be fine!" Kyuhyun said and the door closed. Kyuhyun was outside of the door. The door only opened for Taemin and Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3