Uncovering The Murderer

Special child

Eunhyuk pov:

"Don't move or I'll shoot you now." Someone said to me. I hold my breath. Then JR came.

"Put the gun down or I'll shoot you... IU.." JR said to her very angrily. He hated her so much that he was ready to kill her right away, because she killed his loved one.

"Oops.. Did something happen past two years." IU said smiling to JR.

"Put the gun down you murderer!!" JR said to her. She just smiled and then she looked me.

"Oh should i just kill him now?" IU said smiling evilly.

"Why do you want to kill him?!" JR says to her still pointing whit his gun at her.

"Because i don't want that Donghae has a happy life and anyone else too." she said smiling. Then i pulled her gun quickly out of her hand and pointed her gun at her. "Haha.. Kid i have another gun." She said to me.

"Don't take your gun or I'll shoot you." JR said then someone came behind him and pointed him at his gun.

"If you shoot i shoot. It's simple JR." Some guy who me and Donghae meet and he said he was my 'dad' that liar!! Then that IU pulled out her gun when i looked at the guy and JR. Oh ..

"Now JR look closely, when i'm going to kill this boy." She said then she pointed her gun at me. I freeze. Then when she was going to shoot someone saved my, by taking me to another room and we where hiding. I looked who it was, it was Kikwang who didn't smile this was first time he didn't smile. "! Where they go!! T.O.P is at home with Siwon. Zhoumi!! Look after JR." She said loudly.

 

Donghae pov:

When i opened my eyes i saw a empty room. I felt like i was dead. I could get up easily. I walked around the hospital. I saw dead bodies and then i go to look one of the dead bodies. It was Hyukjae. I felt like i skipped a bead. I try to yell but i couldn't speak. I hadn't any voice coming out of my mouth. I looked Hyukjae shockedly and i turned around. I wish this is dream!! Then i heard some voice it sound like Yoseops voice.

"Donghae wake up!! Are you okay?!" Someone said to me then i opened my eyes and saw Yoseop.

"I.. i don't know.." I said to him. Doctor looked him a little angrily.

"Don't wake up the patient just like that mister." The doctor said to Yoseop.

"Sorry.. Oh yeah here is the money." Yoseop said to doctor.

"You don't have to pay me for being in the hospital Yoseop.." I said to him and the doctor get out from the room too.

"Yes i have to because we are family and one guy is waiting outside." Yoseop said to me and he pointed some guy who has dark red hair and he had black clothes.

"Okay.. but Yoseop.. I guess you have to get to your restaurant now.." I said to him. Then Yoseop looked the clock.

"Aa!!!! You are right!! Bye!!" Yoseop said and he run as fast as he can to the car and drived away. Then the guy came inside slowly.

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3

Sorry that it take so long.