"Ta... TAO!!!"

Special child

Hyukjae pov:

When we were at the other guys hideout i just looked around. Were they living in the forest? I will not ask I'll get in trouble.

"I'm sorry if he scared you a bit. Oh by the way my name is Sungmin and what about yours?" The guy who were at the plane with us asked me politely.

"Hyukjae... i don't trust your kind of guys at all.So don't try to be so nice with me." I said to him. He just smiled like he was an angel. So strange. Then the rude guy looked at me.

"Kid you will be in this camp and helping us. Oh there comes the panda! Tao where were you?" That rude guy asked Tao.

"I was trying to find that kid but now i see that he is with you Minho." Tao said to that Minho guy. That's good that Donghae is in their house. I hope he is fine. Then Sungmin came closer to me and touched my shoulder.

"Can you go in the forest and try to find something to eat?" Sungmin said to me. Then i looked him.

"Well okay. I guess." I said to Sungmin and i smiled a little.

"I'll go with him." Tao said to me and i looked at him. Well i can trust him somehow. "Well is it okay for you Hyukjae?" Tao asked me.

"Well i guess it's fine." I said to Tao. Then we go to the forest. It was so large. Me and Tao separated and go find something that we can eat with others.

I saw a lot of blueberry's. Luckily i have basket with me to put the blueberry's in. Then i looked around to find something else to eat, but i heard someone stepping towards me. I thought it was Tao, so i didn't react anything. But then i felt him grabbing me behind. "Tao stop it! What did i do now?" I said and looked behind me. Then i saw someone that i hadn't ever seen. I tried to tug and pull him away from me, but he was so strong that it didn't work.

"Hyukjae!!" Tao yelled at me running really fast towards us and before the guy turned his head. Tao pushed him and his grip has slip from me, but my shirt was a little bit ripped from the back. Then Tao came closer to me. "Are you okay Hyukjae?!" He said and looked if i had wounds.

"I'm okay for now." I said to Tao and he sigh for happiness. Then we heard that the guy got up. He wiped he's cheek that has blood.

"Don't get in my way boy." The guy said to Tao. He looked at me like he want's to kill me quickly and enjoy it for a long time, but wait a second. He killed Tao's mom and Tao is looking for this guy so long. But why is he after me. Maybe he knows about me something or maybe IU told him because i had seen that she was helping him at the murder.

"I have to get in your way." Tao said to the guy smiling. The guy sigh and looked at Tao.

"So i have to kill you first to get that boy. What a pain." He said to Tao and then Tao pushed me with his right hand that i would go far away from him. But why so hard man that hurt.

"Tao you bastard! Could you be more careful!" I said to him and Tao watched me quickly, but when he looked back the guy was gone.

"What the hell?!" Tao said then he try to look around were he was. When Tao looked at me he saw the guy. "HYUKJAE!!!" He yelled at me, but then i saw blood. Who's blood was it? I hope it isn't what i think it is!

"Damn it i didn't hit the littler one!" The guy said. Then i shake my head and stepped back for few times.

"Ta... TAO!!!" I yelled to Tao. Tao grabbed the guys hand.

"Ru.. Run.. Hy..Hyukjae.." Tao said to me and i shake my head even more.

"I.. I can't.." I said to Tao. My tears came out.

"GO NOW!!!" Tao yelled to me. I looked at Tao who smiled to me warmly. "It's okay.." He said to me. Then i started to run away. I head towards the hideout.

 

Nobody pov:

"HEY!!" The guy yelled to Hyukjae, but then Tao hugged the guy tightly.

"We are going to die together now." Tao whispered to the guy and Tao had taken the guys gun. Tao pointed it at the guys head and shoot the guy. Tao let go at the guy. The guy fall to the ground. Tao get on his knees and looked at the knife that had hit his chest. "So here I'm going to die... Huh? Are you waiting me there mom?" Tao said and then he lay down. Tao closed his eyes smiling a little.

 

"Were are those two I'm worried Kyuhyun.." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun that is playing games.

"I guess they are okay." Kyuhyun said looking at the screen. Sungmin sigh, but then he looked at Donghae.

"You must have suffered a lot." Sungmin said to Donghae. Then Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and Donghae. He put the game at pause and walked towards Sungmin and Donghae.

"What is so great about this guy anyway?" Kyuhyun said jealously from Sungmin.

"I don't know? Why do you ask?" Sungmin said looking at Kyuhyun who looked like he was ready to punch Donghae. "Umm.. Remember Kyuhyun! No harming the injured one." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun who looked away.

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3