Saving One Another

Special child

Donghae pov:

"I'm sorry mister.." I said to him and run where Hyukjae get to. Then i saw Hyukjae stopped at someone unknown house.Then i grabbed Hyukjaes hand. "We better leave that house alone. It freaks me out.." I said to Hyukjae and then we heard a noise out from the house. Then Hyukjae grabbed on to me and shake from fear. I looked him and hugged him protectively. When the noise stopped he pushed me not hardly away. I looked him.

"Don't hug someone so long.." Hyukjae said innocently and cutely. I felt like i wanted to pinch he's cheek, but then Hyukjae looked somewhere else.

"Hyukjae? What's the matter?" I said and looked the same way as he was looking. Then i saw some child going over the road and the lights where red and the car where going to move towards the child. Hyukjae run to the child and he pushed the child away from the road. The car was getting closer to hit Hyukjae, then i pushed him away from the road. The car was so close i couldn't .....

 

Hyukjae pov:

Someone pushed me away from road then i stand up and looked who was it. Then i saw Donghae hit by the car. I was shocked. Then i said someone to call ambulance. They did. I run toward Donghae and the driver was really shocked. I grabbed the driver out of the car.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO??!!!" I said to the driver angrily.

"I... I... I'm sorry.." The driver said to me panicking. I just throw the driver away from me with all my power. Then the ambulance came and they took care as quickly as they could the situation. I go with them and the ambulance leave quickly as possible that palace and the police took care of the man.

When we were at the hospital i waited that Donghaes surgery was done. I have to wait for it to complete for two hours. Then the doctor came out.

"This guy is alright now.. If you want to meet him go to his room, just follow us. We will carry him to his room." Doctor said to me. I just nodded. I followed them to Donghaes room. Then they left me and Donghae alone.

"I'm sorry Donghae.." I said to him looking down. Then he's arm moved towards me. i grabbed to it. "Don't talk Donghae!" I said to him then he looked me and smiled. I felt guilty. "Donghae you must rest and I'll stay here with you.." I said to him. Then he closed his eyes slowly and fell as sleep. I sited next to him, but when i was going to go he didn't let me go. I looked his hand and then sit down again. i was really going to get some water, but oh well i have to stay here then... Then the doctor came to Donghaes room.

"What's hes name little boy?" Doctor asked me. I'M NOT A LITTLE BOY!! WELL NOT THAT LITTLE!!

"Lee Donghae.." I said holding my breath.

"Okay then.." He said writing down Donghaes name. Then he left. I looked Donghae who still doesn't let go of my hand. I sigh and waited for sometime.

 

Nobody pov:

Zhou Mi just walked somewhere and then T.O.P called him.

"Hello.. Oh.. I didn't get him.. But he know who i was and who i killed.." Zhou Mi said to T.O.P at the phone. Then he shut the phone quickly, because he didn't want to start an argument with T.O.P what food should they eat today.  Then he try to get his work done.

T.O.P looked the TV peacefully because he didn't want to think anything right now. Then someone get behind him.

"T.O.P can i sit with you?" Said man with black hair and he was tall.

"Go ahead Siwon.." T.O.P said looking the TV. Then Siwon take the remote and switched the channel to something T.O.P hated. COMEDY! T.O.P looked Siwon. "You know i hate comedy SIWON!!" T.O.P said coldly to Siwon. Siwon just looked T.O.P smiling and then he continued watching the comedy. Then T.O.P took the remote and switched the channel. It was STRATEGY!! Siwon hates strategy. Then he took the remote and T.O.P try to stop him and begin a fight for remote and channels watching.

 

 

 

What do you think? ^^

Sorry for any mistakes. Subscribe and comment!! It would make me happy. :3 <3