Finally it's over...

Special child

Nobody pov:

"Just leave her alone!" Nichkhun said to the woman.

"Wow you don't speak to me like that. So you will give me every weapon that you have and help me killing other." The woman said. Victoria shake her head that he can't or he is in trouble.

"If I'll give you my weapons then you will let her go right?" Nichkhun said to woman.

"Well only weapons okay then." Nichkhun gave he's weapons to the woman.

"You go away from me young man." Woman said to Nichkhun. Then Nichkhun slowly go away from her and Victoria.

"Now let her go!" Nichkhun said to the woman and she smiled.

"Sorry but she is not going to be with you in future." Woman said to Nichkhun and then he started run towards Victoria. The woman pulled the trigger. Victoria was down and the woman laugh. Nichkhun looked shocked at Victoria.

"Victoriaaaa!!!!!" Nichkhun yelled to her and go closer to her. Before the woman get out of the room she shot Nichkhun and said:

"Sweet dreams with your girfriend." Tree minutes later.

"Nichkhun... Are we going to die here?" Victoria said to Nichkhun who looked her.

"At least we are going together." Nichkhun said to Victoria and they hold hands.

"I love you Nichkhun..." Victoria said smiling to him.

"Me too..." Nichkhun said going closer to Victoria and he's other hand touched her face. Then those two closed they're eyes.

 

"Sungmin look someone is going outside the house." Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin. Sungmin recognized her and then he shot at her many times.

"Oh hell... I killed her..." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked Sungmin who was shocked. Then Kyuhyun hugged him.

"That was for everyone that had died because of her." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin who shake a lot. "Let's go inside the house." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin and he nodded. When they were inside they see Victoria and Nichkhun lying down there.

"Oh no..." Sungmin said crying, when Sungmin was going to get out with Kyuhyun. They heard breathing. They run towards Nichkhun and Victoria.

"They are still breathing. Quickly Sungmin try to help them!" Kyuhyun said to Sungmin who take out his supplies. Two hours ago.

 

"Ouch!! I thought that i would really die there!" Nichkhun said to Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

"Me too..." Victoria said. "Oh and by the way were is other?" Victoria continued.

"Ups..." Kyuhyun said then Sungmin looked him. "I'll go and get them now, dear..." Kyuhyun said to Sungmin.

"De... Dear!? I said i don't like that word. Why didn't you make up something else?" Sungmin said pouting.

"Sorry. Then I'll call you honey?" Kyuhyun said laughing. Then he go and get Donghae, Taemin and Hyukjae out.

"No honey... i want something else you to call me!!" Sungmin said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sigh and think something else.

 

"Oh here is the key!!" Minho said to himself and then he looked the shadow. It was only a wild cat luckily. Then Minho run towards the house. He saw a grave. He got closer and read it. It says that "IU is here.". Minho get quickly inside because he was not interested but only to tell that he find the key.

 

Hyukjae pov:

I looked everyone. Then saw that Nichkhun and Victoria had wounds.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Oh these... We got attack, but we survived." Nichkhun and Victoria said at the same time.

"Good that you didn't die." I said to them and they just laughed. Donghae came close to me.

"Oh and the one who was hunting you is dead..." Sungmin said to me.

"Oh she is..." I said a little quietly.

"Now we can go back to town and you will come and live with me, or not?" Donghae said tome.

"I will..." I said to him. Then Minho came inside and told that he find the keys that we can go back. I was happy and others too.

Two years later:

Victoria and Nichkhun got married. Sungmin and Kyuhyun moved together. Taemin and Minho they work in same place. Me and Donghae... Well we got a new house and lived together.

When i was going to sleep i saw Tao's spirit coming to my room.

"Tao?!" I said to him. Tao smiled and then i saw my parent's spirit behind him. I am so happy to see them.

 

 

 END.

 

Hope you like this story! ^^

Sadly this is the END! :'(

Sorry for any mistakes!

Thank you for reading, supporting, voting, liking and commenting about this!! Love you! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3