The Over-Protective Brothers

What Love Is About

“We mean it, Jieun,” Two guys following Jieun, who is cooking in the kitchen. “Do not be so far from Sungjong. We couldn’t protect you, since you are now in High School, and we are… in college.”

“OPPA! I am cooking, can’t you see?” Jieun mumbles. She waves her hand which holding eggs in front of her brothers. “Sungyeol Oppa,” Jieun glares at him.

He moves backward, as well as Hoya.

“We really mean it, Jieun. Don’t stand or sit too far from Sungjong.” Hoya says, sitting on the dinner table, biting the apple.

“Oppa, my life is not depending on him, okay.” *And my class is different from Sungjong's*

“Jieun-ah.” Sungyeol and Hoya whine. “Our life depends on you.”

“Exaggerating,” She chuckles, pouring the oil to the frying pan.

“Hyung,” Sungjong comes to the kitchen as well, grabbing the apple from the fruit basket. “I have a game later on,”

“We will come if Jieun come too,” Hoya says, grinning.

Jieun shot Hoya a death glare. “Sungjong, help me,” She says, and Sungjong helps her.

Sungjong has always getting those kind of attitude and he becomes care less of it. And the best thing is, he still loves Jieun, no matter if his parents nor his brothers care more about Jieun. The truth is, he cares Jieun more than anything too. But Jieun tells him to have space with her, since she is kinda nerd and quiet at school while Sungjong is popular.

“You are going to watch me, right?” Sungjong asks.

“I think I have art class this afternoon. When does it start?”

“At 5,” Sungjong replies.

“I’m done by that time. I’m surely will come,” Jieun smiles.

“How I wish she smiled like that to us,” Sungyeol says to Hoya, loud enough to be heard by Jieun and Sungjong.

Jieun puts the pancake on the pate and brings it to her loving brothers. She smiles widely like she did before to Sungjong. “Don’t say I don’t smile at you okay,”

Sungyeol and Hoya give back the smile widely.

“Ah, hyung!” Sungjong whined. “Both of you look like an old erted man! She’s our sister!”

The two men glare at their brother.

“Well, anyway, are you both coming?” Sungjong asks.

“No,” Sungyeol says. “I’m not coming,”

“I’m still unsure. The company needs me to handle.” Hoya says.

Hoya is taking over the company soon, but the one that he taking care of still the one in Korea, because their parents are now living in America, with the main company to handle. Sungyeol is taking care the company as well, and he is good at it. But this two men, they are still in college. That’s why they haven’t taking over the whole company. And lucky for Hoya, he will be graduated soon, which means he could take over completely without college assignments to do.

“Hyung, sometimes I really curious how you graduated,” Sungjong says, eating his pancakes.

“Do we really need to talk about this?” Hoya rolls his eyes, cutting the pancakes.

“Me too hyung, I am really curious actually,” Sungyeol adds, and Hoya stares at him.

“The Deans looked at how I control the company, that’s the way they let me graduated. As far as you remember, before dad giving away the company here for me, it’s almost bankrupt and I take care of it well, and as you can see how shining our company are now.”

“Sungjong! Time for us to go already!” Jieun shouts before she drinks her milk quickly. “OPPA, annyeong!” Jieun waves as she leaves the house with Sungjong, after grabbing her bag. “Sungjong!! Ppalli!!! We are going to be late!”

“My car, remember?” Sungjong says as he stops at his car and goes in.

Jieun hits her forehead as she remembers Sungjong has just gotten his license and can drive his new car already. “Sorry, I’m forget!” Jieun smiles and Sungjong drive away.